What is multi-device mode and what is it for? This tool is in its last stage of development, it basically allows you to link your account The WhatsApp On up to five devices at the same time, means they will all work simultaneously and independently of the main phone, even if the main phone is offline or turned off.
Thanks to the aforementioned mode, you will now be able to link your partner’s WhatsApp account on your mobile device with iOS and Android operating systems, in this way you will reply to the messages they receive when they are unable to chat with each other. a reason.
Most mid-range and high-end cell phones come with a feature called “Dual Messenger”, and this option allows you to duplicate local applications such as The WhatsApp, means that you will be able to register your partner account on your smartphone without closing the account you are currently using. Remember to ask this person for permission to link their account to your team.
Guide to unlocking your partner’s WhatsApp account on your phone
- First, on the main phone (your phone), duplicate the app from The WhatsAppLater, we will tell you how to do it.
- Now, open the WhatsApp version > choose the Spanish language > press “Accept and continue”.
- It is important to clarify that it will not be necessary to close your account or your partner’s account on their mobile phones, because the multi-device mode offers you the possibility to register your account on up to two mobile devices.
- You will get a window where you should put your phone number, but tap on the three dots icon on the top right.
- A few options will be shown, tap on the option that says Associated Devices and a QR code will appear that you have to scan with your partner’s smartphone.
- Open WhatsApp on your partner’s computer and tap on the three dots or gear icon (bottom right on iOS).
- Then tap Paired Devices > Pair Device > Add your fingerprint or facial recognition.
- Finally, the camera will be enabled for you to scan the QR code of your (your) main cell phone. Just wait for the app to load your chats.
How is WhatsApp copied?
- Open the “Settings” of the cell phone, locate it with a cogwheel or gear icon.
- Go to the “Advanced Functions” section > Search and tap on the “Dual Messenger” option.
- Activate the switch The WhatsAppby default it will be disabled.
- Android or iOS will ask if you want to install a second copy of WhatsApp, tap on the Install button.
- Among your apps, find the WhatsApp app with an orange icon on the bottom right.
- Enter here and you will be asked to register a phone number to open an account.
What is a proxy in WhatsApp?
Basically, it is a communication bridge that acts as an intermediary between two computer systems, such as: your phone’s browser and the Internet itself. You could say they are servers created by volunteers and organizations dedicated to helping people communicate freely and securely.
“Evil coffee nerd. Analyst. Incurable bacon practitioner. Total twitter fan. Typical food aficionado.”