The last match of the group stage World Classic Baseball will be between United States and Colombiawho arrived forced to win in search of a place in the quarter-finals of the tournament.
The United States come up with motivation after beating it 12-1 to CanadaThe Colombians, who started out winning, lost 5-0 to the Canadians in their final game. Thus, everything will be decided in the game, the winner is still alive and the loser goes home.
United States vs. Colombia live updates. World Baseball Classic at Chase Field, Phoenix
United State And Colombia This Wednesday will determine the final guest in the quarter-finals World Classic Baseball. he Chase Field From Phoenix will be the scene as they battle for second place in Group C of the competition.
after triumph Mexico 10-3 to reach the quarterfinals of the WBCThe ninth Mexican finished the first round with a 3-1 record, while the Canadians were left 2-2. Now it will be a turn United State (2-1), forced to win to secure their ticket, against some Colombians (1-2) who want to surprise.
if United State Winning, you will have the same percentage as Mexicobut Tricolor He won his match between the two and that would give him an advantage.
And if he wins ColombiaThe South American, American and Canadian teams will finish 2-2, so there will be other aspects to consider in the tiebreaker.
- The team that wins the matches between the tied teams will be awarded the highest placement. If three or more teams are tied and one of those teams wins its games against all of the other teams tied with it, they are seeded first. Likewise, if one of these tied teams loses its games against all the other teams it is tied with, it will be seeded lower.
- Teams tied in the standings will be ranked by the lowest percentage of runs scored allowed divided by the number of defensive shots scored in games in that round between the tied teams.
- Teams tied in the standings will be ranked by the lowest percentage of earned runs allowed divided by the number of defensive teams scored in games in that round between the tied teams.
- The tied teams will be ranked with the highest batting average in matches in that round among the tied teams.
- The rating will be determined by a lottery, conducted by WBCI.
“Coffee fanatic. Gamer. Award-winning zombie lover. Student. Hardcore internet advocate. Twitter guru. Subtly charming bacon nerd. Thinker.”