Is it difficult for you to focus? It is common that on some occasions it is difficult for us to concentrate when doing some academic or practical activities, in some cases Stress, lack of sleep and fatigueBoredom or external distractions may be the factors preventing the successful completion of some tasks.
to Stimulate concentration There are different practices recommended such as games of skillexercise, crossword puzzles, and a diet rich in vitamins and minerals that help improve cognitive health. walnuts, dates and almonds, Sesame seeds are foods that will help you stay alert and improve your memory, but there are also Certain herbal infusions are also used as natural remediesNights Increase focus. Here we tell you about two Aromatic herbs which you can use to prepare at home.
Thyme is an aromatic plant Which has antispasmodic, expectorant and antiseptic properties, its use is known in the culinary world to enhance the aroma and flavor of certain dishes, but it has also been associated with medicinal benefits. to me Agricultural and Fisheries Information Service (SIAP), Taking thyme in the form of an infusion helps improve the discomfort associated with respiratory diseases due to it Anti-inflammatory qualities.
In addition, Thyme is rich in antioxidants, it contains vitamin B3 Which helps to improve memory and maintain better concentration.
- 2 teaspoons of thyme
- 2 cups of water
- Lemon juice
- honey for sweetening (optional)
- In a well, put water and let it heat up to a boil.
- Add the thyme later and heat over low heat for 5 minutes, then remove from the stove. Leave covered for 10 minutes.
- Strain and add a few drops of lemon with honey to sweeten.
- It is important to keep in mind that the consumption of these infusions should be moderate, and should not exceed two cups per day.
Rosemary is another medicinal plant that has anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties. It is used to relieve digestive ailments. It also contains antioxidants that prevent the negative effects of free radicals. Its natural extracts improve mental performance, among other benefits in this. Note we tell you.
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- honey for sweetening
- Heat the water over high heat until it boils.
- Add the dried rosemary and let it steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain and serve in a cup.
- Sweeten to taste with honey or sugar of your choice.
“Award-winning zombie scholar. Music practitioner. Food expert. Troublemaker.”