The man who won the lottery seven times in a certain way
Richard Lustig He was an American gentleman who rose to fame due to his good fortune in the the lotteryWell, on seven occasions, in between 1993 And 2010won prizes in games of chance, giving him total revenue Million dollars.
Lustig, who passed away in 2018, published a book explaining the mathematical model that made him a millionaire, which managed to land it the third most popular self-help book by Amazon. however, This was highly criticized, with many readers deeming these methods “dangerous”.
(Plus: He won over $166 billion on his first lottery attempt.)
Financial journalist Felix Salmon, reported by “Bloomberg,” It was not clear if the man actually kept more prizes than he invested in lottery tickets.
Some of the recommendations Lustig made in his post were:
– The more tickets purchased, the higher the chances of winning.
– You must have a budget, that is, do not allocate money for survival.
– Many people, according to the author of the book, choose their numbers in relation to their date of birth or the date of a relative, that is, between the numbers 1 and 31. To do this, he recommended choosing numbers greater than 31 so that, in the event of a win, increase the chances that the prize will not be shared with anyone.
– In the same way, he also advised buying a lottery ticket among friends, though in the event that it is the winning number, the prize should be divided among several. however, Lustig explained that the investment cost was reduced by making a joint purchase.
– Choose your own numbers and contain a series of two or more rows of numbers on the ticket.
(It might interest you: The Lottery: Why the Prizes Are Bigger but Harder to Win.)
According to the information on the Lotto guide page, Richard Lustig was born in 1950 in the United States and lived in Florida, before fame hit his doorstep.
(You may be interested: Millionaire’s Coincidence Wins Two Ties With The Same Number).
Lustig was a professional drummer, however, his earnings were not enough to live on the simplest, this is because his health was not with him, Because he had many medical debts as a result of the birth of his son in 1992.
in 1993, Win a lottery prize of $10,000 Since that year, he did not win any other matches until 1997. in which he won $13,690 from Florida Fantasy 5. In 2000 he won $3,500 Zero product and win. A year later, he was awarded another prize $4,966.
(Continue reading: “Green Card” or Visa Lottery: Ways to Get to the US Legally).
In 2008, Lustig was able to repeat the victory in Florida Fantasy, taking his pocket $73,658 And in August 2010, he earned approx 100 thousand dollars.
“Award-winning zombie scholar. Music practitioner. Food expert. Troublemaker.”