Phrases and slogans to send on March 8 via WhatsApp
The story behind woman’s Day back to early Twentieth centurywhen a group of socialist women from different countries came together to fight for Women’s right to vote and better working conditions. In 1908, more than 15,000 women marched through the streets of New York to demand a shorter work day, better wages, and the right to vote.
In 1910, during Second International Conference of Socialist Women in Copenhagen, DenmarkAn International Women’s Day was proposed to promote gender equality and women’s suffrage. The proposal was approved unanimously, and The chosen date was March 8th.
the first International Women’s Day It took place in 1911 in different countries of Europe. Women have continued to fight for their rights throughout history and in 1975 United Nations Organization (UN) Officially recognized International Women’s Day.
Since then, International Women’s Day has become an important date for recognizing women’s struggle for gender equality and human rights around the world. Every year, events, parades, and activities are held to celebrate this date and continue the fight for equality and justice for all women.
How do we celebrate Women’s Day with economic plans?
Many people may feel that making plans for the day is costly. Here are some ideas for honoring Women’s Day without spending a lot of money:
- Gather with your friends at your home: You can also organize a video call with your friends who live far away from you to honor this date.
- Take part in a virtual or face-to-face rally: You can join a virtual walk online and show your support for the fight for gender equality. Or attending a rally in your city where there are rallies and other insinuating appearances.
- Visit a gallery or museumMany museums and cultural centers offer free admission or reduced prices for Women’s Day.
- Do a yoga session at homeYoga is a great way to relax and take care of your body and mind. You can look for a free online class or just do a session at home.
Phrases to send for Women’s Day via WhatsApp
- On this Women’s Day, let’s celebrate the strength and courage of all the women of the world.
- Today, on Women’s Day, I want to congratulate all the women who have made a difference in my life. Thanks for being an inspiration!
- Happy women’s day! Let’s keep fighting for gender equality and social justice.
- Today we celebrate all the women who fought for their rights and for equality. Happy women’s day!
- Happy women’s day! Let’s continue to work together to build a more just and equal world for all women.
- Today on Women’s Day, I want to thank all the women who have supported me on my path. Thank you for being such a positive force in my life!
- On this Women’s Day, let’s celebrate the diversity and beauty of all women around the world.
- On this Women’s Day, let us remember all the women who fought for our rights and equality. Let’s follow his example and work together for a better world!
- Today on Women’s Day, let us celebrate the courage and perseverance of all the women who have overcome obstacles and challenges.
- Happy women’s day! Let’s celebrate gender equality and continue to work together to achieve it around the world.
- Today on Women’s Day, let us remember all the women who left us a legacy and inspired future generations.
- On this Women’s Day, let us celebrate women’s ability to overcome challenges and adversities.
- Happy women’s day! Let’s continue to work together to create a fairer and more equal world for all women, where they can reach their full potential.
Pictures to commemorate the feminist struggle on the 8th of March
Some pictures that you can share with your friends, girlfriend, mother or relatives on this day.
Many people take advantage of Women’s Day to honor women who have made an impact in their lives, such as mothers, grandmothers, sisters, friends and colleagues. Congratulatory messages are sent, gifts are delivered and this important date is celebrated together.
“Bacon advocate. Certified creator. Twitteraholic. Tv junkie. Beer fanatic. Internet nerd. Passionate thinker. Reader.”