WhatsApp: How to create custom emojis without installing apps | Play DEPOR
One of the most fun things you can do The WhatsApp It is sending emojis, which are becoming increasingly popular, as they allow users to express different emotions and feelings in a practical and simple way.
In this sense, it is also possible to customize these emojis to improve what the user wants to convey. To do this, it is not necessary to download third-party apps or tools, which may compromise your smartphone, as this can be done from the mobile keyboard itself.
With this method, people will be able to combine their favorite icons and convert them into completely different icons without spending a lot of time. How is that done? from sportsWe are sharing a simple guide with the steps to follow.
Look: Learn how to use the new group chat tools in WhatsApp
How to create custom emojis in WhatsApp
If you want to have your own emojis to share with your friends, family and other people through WhatsApp, we explain how to achieve this without installing third-party apps.
- The first step is to open WhatsApp on your smartphone.
- Once this is done, go to the “Chats” section.
- Now, search for a conversation and access that conversation.
- Next, enter the emoji section of the Gboard keyboard.
- In this part, you will have to choose two emojis to combine.
- After a few seconds, you will see how a new emoji will appear in the upper left part of the keyboard.
- Finally, hit send and that’s it, you will have a fully customized emoji.
You should keep in mind that these emojis will not be saved on your mobile device keyboard, so you should remember your favorite emoji combination to use them whenever you want.
Guide to prevent your party members from adding other people
- First, check it out The WhatsApp You have no pending updates.
- Now, open the app and get into the group chat you’re managing.
- The next step is to click on the group name at the top of the chat.
- This will access its settings. Scroll down and tap on the Group Settings section.
- Click on the option labeled “Approve new participants”.
- Finally, select “Activate”.
- Done, this is how they will pre-request your authorization when someone wants to add a new participant.
How do you add expiry date in WhatsApp groups?
- First, open the trial version of The WhatsApp.
- Now, enter a group chat.
- The next step is to click on the group name to access its settings.
- Scroll down and click on the “Collection expiration” section.
- A popup will be displayed with three options: “In a day”, “In a week”, “Custom date” and “Remove expiration date”.
- Finally, choose any of the three to program the group’s expiration date, otherwise the last one pulls the action.
How to activate the hidden camera in WhatsApp
- In the case of Android devices, a secret menu will appear.
- In that we can not only appreciate the function of sharing, application information or deletion.
- But also the name of the last 4 people we spoke with.
- This way we can quickly start a conversation with that user.
- However, there is something very interesting about iPhones.
- If we press the WhatsApp icon in the Apple terminals, another menu will appear.
- There we can not just our QR code, start a new conversation or search for a conversation.
- We also have the option to “Modify Home Screen”, “Share App” or “Delete App”.
- But the most interesting is the “hidden camera”.
- If we press it automatically, we can send a photo we took to our friends or post it to our states
- Now that you know that, then try it, it will look interesting to you.
Steps to use the WhatsApp tool “Approve new participants”
- First, after downloading the trial version of The WhatsApp Open the app.
- Now, enter the group chat you’re managing.
- The next step is to click on the group name.
- Scroll down and click on the section called Group Settings.
- Here touch the option labeled “Approve new participants”.
Why can’t you send messages on WhatsApp?
- They changed the number: When one of your contacts changes their phone number, either because they stopped using the old number or left the country, messages you send will appear next to a checkmark in gray and will never arrive because there is no account associated with that cell phone number.
- You have been banned: In the same way, a gray dove will appear only when you want to send a message to someone who has blocked you, however, if they both belong to the same WhatsApp group, you will know that this person has read what you have shared, even if you have disabled the tick function.
- No internet connection: If you are not connected to Wi-Fi or your mobile data is turned off, when chatting with your contacts, the messages you send will not be shared, and instead of one or two, you will see a charging hour icon This happens when you have no internet connection .
- whatsapp is down: Same case happens when messaging platform goes down globally, nobody here will be able to share messages, only solution is to wait for Meta servers to work normally again, this can take minutes and hours in some situations.
- The device has no signal: Another reason to keep in mind is that on some occasions mobile devices do not reach the expected signal or it is too weak, and this will obviously depend on your location. Calls and video calls may also be affected.
“Evil coffee nerd. Analyst. Incurable bacon practitioner. Total twitter fan. Typical food aficionado.”