Do you want to share your mobile phone number in The WhatsApp? This is one of the most popular among users, some people can add you to the application in a very practical and simple way.
If you have an iPhone and want to avoid giving your WhatsApp number through a link or typing it in a message, QR codes are an excellent option to save time and avoid confusion or errors when entering each number.
To achieve this method, you do not need to install any additional app or third-party tool, so it is absolutely safe. then who sports We provide you with a simple guide that contains all the steps to follow. Take note.
Look: How to create custom emojis in WhatsApp without installing apps
How to share your WhatsApp number by QR code
One of the easiest ways to share your phone number over WhatsApp is through a QR code. Here’s how to do that if you have an iPhone:
- First, open the WhatsApp application.
- After that, select the “Settings” option.
- Now, tap on the QR icon present next to your username.
- After that, click on the “Share” option.
- Next, choose an app or contact that you want to present this code to.
- Finally, select Submit.
Remember that you should only share your WhatsApp QR code with trusted people, because if it is leaked to third parties, they can add you as a contact without problems.
How do you add expiry date in WhatsApp groups?
- First, open the trial version of The WhatsApp.
- Now, enter a group chat.
- The next step is to click on the group name to access its settings.
- Scroll down and click on the “Collection expiration” section.
- A pop-up will be displayed with three options: “In a day”, “In a week”, “Custom date” and “Remove expiration date”.
- Finally, choose any of the three to program the group’s expiration date, otherwise the last one pulls the action.
The functions that WhatsApp has on iPhone and Android are not
Although WhatsApp offers the same functionality on both iPhone and Android devices, there are some features that may differ between the two types of smartphones.
- The version of WhatsApp for iPhone allows union with CarPlay, which means that drivers can receive and send messages using voice commands while driving a car.
- Although it is possible to share the location on both devices in real time with other users, on iPhones this time is unlimited, while on Android devices it lasts a maximum of eight hours.
- On iPhones, access to WhatsApp can be authenticated with two security systems: Face ID or Touch ID. This feature is not available in the Android version.
- It is also possible to send messages and make calls using Siri, the iPhone’s exclusive virtual assistant.
- Finally, you can send multimedia files in their original quality, while on Android, this content is compressed to reduce its size and facilitate transfer.
“Evil coffee nerd. Analyst. Incurable bacon practitioner. Total twitter fan. Typical food aficionado.”