Where can you apply for a US visa in Mexico?

Where can you apply for a US visa in Mexico?

Regardless of whether it is for tourism, work, study and even to receive medical care, in Mexico You can process visa to enter United State in 10 cities from the state.

According to the embassy and consulates United Statein Mexico There are two types of visas: B1, which is processed for temporary business trips, such as negotiating contracts, and B2, which is intended for tourism activities such as shopping and tourism, so you need to keep in mind the type of action that needs to be done. Been completed.

In addition, when going to process a file visa From United StateGovernment Mexico The following documents will be required from you:

  • visa application form
  • An oral note of the visa application.
  • An official passport or a valid laissez-passer.
  • take photo.

Do not forget that before going to the consular unit, you must make an appointment to hand over the documents to the Applicants Service Center (CAS), through the official website: https://ais.usvisa-info.com/es-mx/niv.

10 cities in Mexico where the US visa is processed

in Mexico There are 10 consular units to address visa From United State distributed throughout the country, namely:

  • US Embassy in Mexico

The unit handles actions in Oaxaca, Guerrero, Michoacan, Puebla, Tabasco, Chiapas, Guanajuato, Aguascalientes, Queretaro, Hidalgo, State of Mexico, Veracruz, Mexico City, Morelos and Tlaxcala.

Where is it located? Paseo de la Reforma 305, Colonia Cuauhtémoc, CP. 06500, Mexico City.

Opening hours: from 8 am to 5 pm.
To call: 55 5080 2000 or fax 55 5080 2005.

  • US Consulate in Ciudad Juarez

Unit coverage is the entire state of Chihuahua.

where? Paseo de la Victoria 3650, Fraccionamiento Partido Senecú, CP. 32543 Ciudad Juarez Chihuahua
Call: 656 3000 227

  • Consulate of the United States in Guadalajara

It is responsible for taking care of the consular services and affairs of Jalisco, Aguascalientes, Colima, and Nayarit. In addition to covering the regions of Guanajuato, Michoacán and Sinaloa.

where? Progreso 175, Colonia Americana, CP. 44160, Jalisco Guadalajara.
Tel: 333268, Fax: 33825 1951

  • US Consulate in Hermosillo

The unit is responsible for covering the actions of the state of Sinaloa and two-thirds of Sonora.

where? 141 Monterey Street, Colonia Escida, CP. 83000, Hermosillo, Sonora.
Tel: 662289 23500 Fax: 662217 2571

  • United States Consulate in Matamoros

It has coverage in Chihuahua and Tamaulipas.

where? Calle Constitución 1, Colonia Jardín Matamoros, Tamaulipas, CP. 87330.
Contact: 868208 2000 Fax: 868812 2171

  • US Consulate in Merida

It deals with the actions of Campeche, Quintana Roo, and Yucatan.

where? Calle 60 338-K x 29-31, Alcalá Martín Mérida, Yucatán, CP. 97050.
Call: 999942 5700, Fax: 999942 5758

  • United States Consulate in Monterrey

The unit covers the regions of Durango, Zacatecas, San Luis Potosi, and part of Coahuila.

where? Alfonso Reyes Avenue 150, Santa Catalina, Zip Code. 66196.
Contact: 8047 3100. Fax: 8342 5433

  • US Consulate in Nogales

Serves all actions in Sonora.

where? San Jose Street, Fracionamento Los Alamos, CP. 84065, Nogales, Sonora.
Contact: 631311 8150. Fax: 631313 4652

  • Consulate of the United States in Nuevo Laredo

The unit operates services in North Coahuila and part of North Nuevo León.

where? Colonia Madero, Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas 88260.
Call: 0512 867714

  • United States Consulate in Tijuana

Handles consular procedures in Baja California and Baja California Sur.

where? Table of Cultures Walk of Ooty, Centennial Delegation, CP. 22425, Tijuana, Baja California.
Call: 664977 2000

The waiting time for visa processing in Mexico will depend on which consular unit you go to, as well as the flow of users.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *