How to see statuses and chats in WhatsApp without your contacts knowing | Play DEPOR
There are many functions present in the platform for The WhatsApp So that users can communicate with others. Among the most eye-catching features is the ability to see statuses and read Meta App conversations without the need to install third-party tools, risky programs or programs of unknown origin.
Read chat threads and view chat statuses The WhatsApp This can be achieved with the 3D Touch widget, which is an alternative that is available exclusively on the iPhone and gives you a kind of technology that has different levels of pressure.
In the “Peek” option, users can preview the content of some applications, such as WhatsApp. This way, your contacts will not be able to know that you have read their conversations or seen their statuses, as they will not be notified.
By using this trick, you will undoubtedly be able to enjoy more privacy when viewing certain information from your friends, partner, fellow students or work, among others, so that sports We extend the details for you to implement this function.
How to look at WhatsApp statuses and chats without them knowing
If you want to prevent your contacts from knowing every time you look at their WhatsApp statuses or chats, we share a rather simple option based on the 3D Touch tool, which is available on iPhones.
- First, you will need to activate 3D Touch on your iPhone.
- To do this, go to the Settings app and tap on Accessibility.
- Now, tap on Touch, followed by 3D Haptic Feedback.
- Among the options, activate 3D Touch.
- Once this alternative is enabled, tap and hold on any WhatsApp status.
- Immediately, a message will appear to quickly see this status.
- You can also use 3D Touch to instantly see the last conversation with a contact.
In this way, you will be able to view these contents and the other person will not be notified, so it is a very secret way to know the information on WhatsApp without anyone knowing.
It should be added that 3D Touch is only available on some iPhones, so you should first check if you have a compatible model with this option.
Guide to posting five-minute statuses on WhatsApp Plus
- First, open Whatsapp plus on your Android phone.
- Now, tap on the three dots icon present at the top right corner.
- Here scroll down and get to the section called Home Screen.
- The next step is to click on the section called “Status”.
- The APK file will show you several options.
- Find the “5 Minute State” switch and activate it.
Did you like this new information about The WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This app is full of new “secrets”, codes, shortcuts and tools that you can keep trying and you just need to enter the following link for more feedback from The WhatsApp In Depor, that’s it. what are you waiting for?
“Evil coffee nerd. Analyst. Incurable bacon practitioner. Total twitter fan. Typical food aficionado.”