With the official arrival of iOS 16.4 on Apple devices, many users have been able to enjoy most of its features, such as using new emojis in WhatsApp and other apps, receiving push notifications, and more. However, there are hidden features that not many people know about, one of which is resetting the security key of iPhone In case you forgot.
As is well known, if you make several attempts to access your Apple smartphone, a message will appear immediately indicating that your mobile phone will be locked within a minute, so all that remains is to restore the iPhone in tedious and exhaustive ways.
Because of this, with iOS 16.4, you can now reset your password after pressing a link on the lock screen, an option the company hasn’t offered yet. Under this assumption, in sports We explain what you must do to activate this feature.
How to reset iPhone password if you forgot it
With the arrival of iOS 16.4, it is now very easy to recover your security key if you have made several attempts already. Here we explain what are the steps to follow.
- Go to the App Store and update your iPhone.
- To do this, go to “Settings” and “General”.
- Now, click on Software Update.
- Choose the latest version and you’re done.
- After that, you will no longer have problems if you forgot the security key.
- This is because you will get a link under the ban message within a minute.
- This link will take you directly to Apple Support.
- You just have to touch the link and follow the indicated steps.
This way, you will no longer need to reset your mobile device or lose your information in the process. If your iPhone is acting up or experiencing software issues, you may need to factory reset your iPhone to restore it to its original settings.
Trick to change your iPhone charging sound
If you want to stop listening to the classic sound that emits every time you charge your iPhone, we’ll show you how to change it to just your favorite song using Apple Music. Follow step.
- First, enter the “Shortcuts” app from your iPhone.
- Now, select the “Automation” option.
- Among the available options, choose “Charger”.
- Next, activate the “Stay in touch” option.
- Click Next, followed by Add Action.
- In this part choose “Apps” and “Music”.
- Then press Play Music.
- You will have to select the song you prefer.
“Evil coffee nerd. Analyst. Incurable bacon practitioner. Total twitter fan. Typical food aficionado.”