Eduardo Bolsonarothe son of the current Brazilian president and a candidate for re-election, Jair Bolsonaro, he shared many photos and videos of his visit to Buenos Aires on his Instagram profile. And one of the last of them went viral: the deputy showed how he paid in cash, in A thousand peso billsgreat expense in a restaurant.
Argentines wanted change in 2019, and they got it by electing leftists Alberto Fernandez the chief and Christina Kirchner Vice President today suffering from high rates of inflation and currency depreciation. Lula is just the Brazilian version of Alberto Fernandez and Cristina Kirchner,” Eduardo Bolsonaro wrote on his Twitter account.
On Instagram, he posted the video with this message: “Pay for lunch in Argentina. If you don’t want it for Brazil, Bolsonaro’s vote 22 [por el número de lista del presidente] And ask for more votes.
Argentines wanted to make a change in 2019 by electing Esquerdistas President Alberto Fernández and Vice President Cristina Kirchner.
Their papers suffer from high inflation and currency depreciation.
Lula is none other than the Brazilian version of Alberto Fernandez and Cristina Kirchner. pic.twitter.com/pCKfJ3zC5s
– Eduardo Bolsonaro 22.22 (BolsonaroSP) October 15 2022
National MP for La Libertad Avanza, Javier Mili, met with Eduardo Bolsonaro and asked the citizens of Brazil to “not allow themselves to advance” by candidate and former President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, who is seeking his third term in the ballot. On October 30.
Lula maintains a stable leadership in voting intentions for Bolsonaro ahead of the run-off, according to a new survey released Friday. The leader of the Labor Party (PT) maintains 49% of support, while the head of the far-right focuses on 44% against the definition of the Labor Party. Brazilian electionsAccording to a survey conducted by the Datafolha Institute, which repeated the numbers a week ago.
Taking into account only valid votes (no blanks or nulls), Lula would win the election with 53% of the vote, leaving Bolsonaro with 47%, according to the poll, which interviewed 2,898 voters in 180 cities and considers a margin of error of plus or minus two points. Centigrade.
*Group Diarios America (GDA) to which you belong Globalismis a leading media network founded in 1991 that promotes democratic values, independent journalism and freedom of expression in Latin America through quality journalism for our audience.
Subscribe here To receive directly in your email our newsletters about today’s news, opinion, Qatar 2022 and many other options.
“Bacon advocate. Certified creator. Twitteraholic. Tv junkie. Beer fanatic. Internet nerd. Passionate thinker. Reader.”