Hence, in this guide, we will talk about the differences between the two, and their unique features.
It uses a framework, Node.js, that can be used for back-end development. In fact, it’s primarily used by professional developers, as half of them use Node.js.
1. Created for DOM manipulation to create dynamic websites since earlier websites were static.
3. It includes the date and time.
4. It can create forms via HTML.
5. No need for a compiler.
Java is another programming language that Oracle owns. However, James Gosling invented it, while Sun Microsystems developed it. It was first released in 1995. Since then, more versions launched.
In fact, the modern internet is mainly programmed via Java, as most Fortune 500 companies use it for creating applications. Hence, most software companies that offer java development services hire Java developers to create customized web applications.
Some of its features include:
1. Independent Platform: Java has a compiler that transforms into a source code then bytecode. After, the JVM executes bytecode which can run on any platform.
2. Integrated OOP: OOP, also known as Object-Oriented Programming Language, organizes the program. This concept has its main pillars, namely, Abstraction, Inheritance, Encapsulation, and Polymorphism.
3. Easy to learn: Java uses a simple programming language with no features such as operator overloading, pointers, multiple inheritances, and more. Hence, most developers around the world use this language.
4. Reliable: Java detects errors as early as possible. It detects errors that another programming language cannot detect.
5. Secure: Since Java doesn’t incorporate complex features such as pointers, there’s no way developers can access out-of-bound arrays.
6. Create Distributed Applications: Java can create distributed applications. Some are Enterprise Java Beans and Remote Method Invocation to create distributed applications.
7. Integrated multithreading: Java incorporates multithreading which executes continuously to more than two parts of a program. This will maximize the CPU’s utilization.
Main Differences Between Both Programming Languages
Java can be used in different uses, such as Android apps, creating desktop applications, credit card programming, and even web-based enterprise applications.
2. Each programming language has different plug-in requirements.
Moreover, both languages have been in the coding world for a long time. Both continue to develop and improve as time goes by. This means aspiring developers need to learn in whatever updates these languages will have.
“Evil coffee nerd. Analyst. Incurable bacon practitioner. Total twitter fan. Typical food aficionado.”