The Christmas tree It is a typical component December season. Traditionally, it usually is Decorate yourself with different trinketsthe most common object seriesAnd the domains and the star at the edgebut what is the meaning of each of these plug-ins?
tradition Decorate The Christmas tree started in Germany s Scandinavian countriesin centuries sixteen s seventeenthand later spread to other countries. for you decor Nowadays, a great variety of items and items are used; We present the most common of them and their meaning:
- star: Generally placed at the top of the tree, it represents the faith that should guide the Christian’s life, recalling the Star of Bethlehem.
- sphere: Apparently, at first Saint Boniface decorated the tree with apples, representing temptations with them. Today, it is customary to put balls or balls (in some regions they are also called bambalinas or chirimbolos), which symbolize God’s gifts to men.
- Links: Ties have long been believed to represent the union of families and loved ones around the gifts they wish to give and receive.
- Lights: In the beginning, the candles represent the light of Christ
When should a Christmas tree be put up?
The Christmas tree must be placed December 8, the day of the Immaculate Conception, Although many Mexican families They put it at the end November or early December.
That’s how he established it Pope Pius IX in the year 1854when such a date was announced as the day on which Mary “It has been preserved with sole distinction from the original spot from the first moment of its conception.”
Following the above theory, This date is also indicated for compilation Birth at homealthough baby jesus It shouldn’t even be put on Birthin good night; This is it December 24th.
Today you can find different types of Christmas treesthere are all sizes and types, which stands out among the most common pine or plastic trees, which are decorated according to the place or the personal tastes of each.
- The December season begins, according to Catholic religionThe December 25th and ends the Jan 6with the birthday and the comprehensionStraight.
“Bacon advocate. Certified creator. Twitteraholic. Tv junkie. Beer fanatic. Internet nerd. Passionate thinker. Reader.”