Do you have contacts in The WhatsApp Do you speak another language? Whether for work or study, you may need to communicate with someone in a different language. In this sense, the messaging app gives you the option to translate entire texts or conversations in a matter of seconds.
As mentioned above, with your iOS smartphone, you can even translate an entire WhatsApp conversation by simply selecting it, so it is not necessary to download an external application that translates the mobile screen, which can be quite inconvenient to use.
Given this, you can keep in touch with a person from a foreign country and learn their language. To do this, you just have to have your iPhone handy and open WhatsApp, and we’ll explain the rest from sports Through a guide that contains all the steps to be followed.
How to translate WhatsApp conversations
WhatsApp offers various options to provide users with a rich experience, such as translating texts. How is this achieved? Here we show you.
- First, open the WhatsApp application from your iPhone.
- Then go to the “Chats” section.
- Now, find and enter a chat.
- Touch and hold the message or messages you want to translate.
- Next, move the text to the right.
- A list of alternatives will appear, select “Translate”.
- Wait a few seconds and you will see how the message has been translated.
If what you want is to choose another language, you can select it from the previous list. In addition, it is possible to copy text in another language and paste it into the same or another chat.
How to download WhatsApp audio on iPhone
If you want to get voice notes on WhatsApp without resorting to extensive tricks, here we explain how to do it from your iPhone.
- First, go to the WhatsApp application.
- Now, go to the “Chats” section.
- Next, find the chat you want and enter it.
- Next, long press on the audio you want to download.
Did you like this new information about The WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This app is full of new secrets, codes, shortcuts and tools that you can keep trying and you just need to enter the following link for more feedback The WhatsApp In Depor, that’s it. what are you waiting for?
“Evil coffee nerd. Analyst. Incurable bacon practitioner. Total twitter fan. Typical food aficionado.”