Juan Guillermo Cuadrado and James Rodriguez strengthen their relationship with sincere praise for the Colombian national team
The Colombian team continues to prepare for what will be a double match against Guatemala and Mexico, which will open the curtain on a new operation for the tricolor, now led by Nestor Lorenzo. DT, who had already worked on the coffee team as a technical assistant and recently arrived as the great “savior” of a team that needs to completely renew itself, still has to do a great deal of respect for the so-called references, even leaving in their youngest a legacy for the winning team.
Two days before the first game that will be held on Saturday 24th September in the United States, The Argentine took into account Juan Guillermo Cuadrado, Falcao Garcia and James Rodriguez. Perhaps among these three, the best gift is a Juventus player, who will serve as a winger or winger, as the coach in the Tricolor service has decided.
However, given the arbitrator imposed by the organization of the national team in recent days to see how the training sessions are carried out, it is only possible to show how the practices are going through social networks and videos broadcast by the national team or the same players.
In this search to find out what the news is so much, in the last hours there has been a cross-posting between Cuadrado and James, creating the good atmosphere that the team seems to have, as at one time it was thought that there were discussions, transferred to battles between the most experienced .
Dispelling that, and trying to send a lonely message, the Nicole-born man shared a picture next to the number 10 and wrote: “Admiration and respect, James Rodriguez, broke downTo this, Rodriguez also replied in his Instagram Stories: “Awesome! So many fights together and we keep going.”
On the other hand, Bernardo Redin (Reinaldo Rueda’s technical assistant) who was close to the process with these two players, on the other hand, referred to the new operation of the Colombian national team: “Someone went through the national team and I think we have respect and support from afar for what is our choice; let’s trust that everything is It will now start just fine.”
Finally, in his conversation with Radio Caracol, he did not hesitate to give the advantage of James’ call, which for some was a mistake in this call: “One thing is what one can hear and the other is what he has done. He is a positive boy for the national team, which always thinks of desire Playing and doing his best for the national team. I spoke a lot with him and Quintereto, because they are both playing in the position I played. As long as James can continue to contribute to us, we have to take that into account.”
Call-up – Colombian national team
- Alvaro Montero – Millonarios FC (COL).
- Andres Linas – Millonarios FC (COL).
- Camilo Vargas – Atlas (Mexico).
- Carlos Cuesta – KRC Genk (BEL).
- Daniel Munoz – KRC Genk (BEL).
- David Ospina – Al-Nasr (Saudi Arabia).
- Davinson Sanchez – Tottenham Hotspur (England).
- Frank Fabra – Boca Juniors (Argentina).
- James Rodriguez – Olympiacos (GRE).
- Jefferson Lerma – Bournemouth (England).
- John Lucume – Bologna (Italy).
- John Gader Doran – Chicago Fire (USA).
- Johan Mujica – Villarreal (Spain).
- Jorge Carascal – CSKA Moscow (Russia).
- Juan Guillermo Cuadrado – Juventus (Italy).
- Luis Diaz – Liverpool.
- Luis Sinestra – Leeds United (England).
- Mateus Uribe – FC Porto (Por).
- Stefan Medina – CF Monterrey (Mexico).
- Stephen Olsatty – Standard de Liege (Belgium).
- Oscar Estupinan – Hull City (England).
- Radamel Falcao Garcia – Rayo Vallecano (Spain).
- Rafael Santos Puri – Eintracht Frankfurt (ALE).
- Wilmar Barrios – Zenit (Russia).
- Yasser Asprilla – Watford (England).
- Jairo Moreno – FC Leon (Mexico).
“Reader. Beer practitioner. Web expert. Subtly charming travel geek. Friendly music specialist.”