The WhatsApp It is still one of the most downloaded apps in the world. With it, you can now hide the famous “Internet” of all your friends, as well as prevent everyone from knowing that you left a group.
However, although the change continues, some people like to download another type of WhatsApp Plus: we are talking about I am whatsapp. This brings in countless things like changing the color, and hiding “type”, among other things. Here we leave you the latest APK version.
LINK TO DOWNLOAD YO WHATSAPP: LATEST VERSION OF APK OCTOBER 2022
- Before downloading, you should know that you cannot use Yo WhatsApp with regular WhatsApp.
- In case you decide to delete the normal WhatsApp. Before you make a backup to avoid losing your chats.
- Now download Yo WhatsApp APK using this Link.
- When you do that, remember to give the corresponding permissions to your mobile phone to install it.
- Enter your mobile phone number and verification code.
- Once the process is completed, you will be able to chat with all your friends.
- Always remember to update Yo WhatsApp. That’s why we recommend you to get the APK file.
Disadvantages of Whatsapp Plus
So why shouldn’t users have this version if it gives you more benefits? For three main reasons: first, as we said before, if they can determine that you are using this program, they can suspend your account forever, although in many cases not detected; Secondly, since it is an APK file, you cannot download it directly from the Android Google Play Store, but from external sites and manually; And third, it is not 100% secure or private because it lacks end-to-end encryption.
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD YOUTUBE VIDEOS IN WHATSAPP PLUS
- First, you must install a program APK files on your mobile phone AndroidBelow we’ll tell you how to do that.
- When you have it, open the app and click on the three vertical dots icon located in the upper right corner of the main interface.
- Now, click on “Plus Settings” > “Download YouTube Videos”.
- A new window will be displayed, click “Start Download”.
Follow us on our social networks:
“Evil coffee nerd. Analyst. Incurable bacon practitioner. Total twitter fan. Typical food aficionado.”