Whatsapp plus It is one of the modded applications that are used by many people in the world. With it, you can not only access the ability to activate the normal WhatsApp tools, but also change the overall color of the platform.
However, like The WhatsAppSome people have two numbers on their mobile devices, so they need two Whatsapp plus At the same time. Do you know how to clone an app? Well, it is very simple and you can do it on your Android phone.
How to get WhatsApp Plus on your cell phone
- The first thing will be to check if your mobile supports dual apps.
- In the case of Samsung, just go to Settings.
- There go to “Advanced Functions”. You will see the “Dual Messenger” tab.
- Click on it and you should activate “WhatsApp Plus” as a dual app.
- At that time a new WhatsApp Plus will be created.
- Reboot your mobile and now you can use the APK with another number.
- Best of all, you can also decide if you want access to your contact numbers.
Download WHATSAPP PLUS APK V21.00 WITHOUT ADS
- Remember that before you download WhatsApp Plus, you have to make a backup of your normal WhatsApp.
- This is because later on you will have to delete the app from your mobile device.
- When you are done, uninstall the normal WhatsApp. In case you want to go back, you can save your copy of the chats in the cloud.
- At that moment download WhatsApp Plus V21.00. You can get the APK file through this Link.
- Grant the corresponding permissions of your Android phone to install third-party apps.
- Once everything is done, you can enter your cell phone number and verification code.
- Remember that this WhatsApp Plus V21.00 does not restore the messages you have saved in the cloud, so you have to start from scratch.
- At that moment, you can simply start chatting and browsing by activating the various features of the latest version of WhatsApp Plus without ads.
How to Hide “Record Audio” in WhatsApp
- The first thing you need to do is have a conversation with yourself.
- To do this, you have to register your number like any other contact.
- Then enter WhatsApp and search for yourself in order to open a conversation.
- At that time, you have to record the audio you want to send.
- Then click on the respective sound and send it to the person you want.
- At this point, a completely different audio file will be created.
- This way Record Audio will not appear in your WhatsApp chats.
- Best of all, you won’t lose any of your conversations, although the downside is that it won’t show whether or not that person heard your voice note.
“Evil coffee nerd. Analyst. Incurable bacon practitioner. Total twitter fan. Typical food aficionado.”