Are you already trying it? Well, we will tell you all the details. tech giant google browser It announced that it will start rolling out the latest version of the newly released operating system a few days ago: Android 12, which introduces a series of intriguing features such as a certain change in the design of the animation and notifications. Take note.
Also, with the program Android 12 The energy expenditure of your cell phone is greatly reduced, which makes your cell phone battery last about an hour longer than usual.
more information: Google: 10 Free Courses With Certificate
However, you have Android 12 On your smartphone, your device needs to meet a series of minimum requirements. In the absence of one of them, unfortunately it will remain in the factory version. So check this out.
Minimum Requirements To Download Android 12
Do you want to know if it works on your cell phone? Remember that these requirements are provided by 9to5google, will make you better think about choosing a good cell phone in the future and that it does not stay in an operating system:
- One of the first requirements is that the minimum pixels per inch must be 400 or more
- Also, your cell phone must have a 12MP rear camera and 4K recording at 30fps
- In the case of the front camera, it should be 5 MP and FullHD at 30 fps recording
- On the other hand, you should have 6 GB of RAM
- Also, your device must have a minimum of 64 GB of storage space.
- Must have memory capable of exceeding read and write speeds of 125MB/s and 250MB/s
Remember that when you download Android 12, it will take up a little more space than the version you have due to the animation and other resources that have been imposed. Likewise, it is also possible to download a new layer of personalization according to the brand of your cell phone.
HOW TO INSTALL ANDROID 12
- The first thing you should do on your Google Pixel 3 or above is to enter developer options. To access it, simply go to Settings and Systems, and tap on the build number about 10 times to activate it.
- Now just go to USB debugging and enable OEM option. Then you should connect your device to the computer. But before you do that, be sure to download the ADB program. That’s why we leave the link here: Download ADB for Windows
- Now go to Flash.android.com. Select the device you have connected and accept the patch on your cell phone.
- At that moment, you simply have to accept whatever appears on your computer. Now just wait for all the information to load, this process can take up to 30 minutes and voila.
“Evil coffee nerd. Analyst. Incurable bacon practitioner. Total twitter fan. Typical food aficionado.”