Are you one of those people who use Whatsapp plus? The app that is causing such a buzz is also causing harm to some users, as the bans have been massive for them to start using The WhatsApp natural.
Every time they opened the app to chat, a kind of counter appeared that didn’t allow them to do anything at all. That is why there is a new version of Whatsapp plus Not only does it avoid anti-ban, but you can also restore your chats.
Best of all, you don’t need to have a Whatsapp plus In particular, on the contrary, you only need to follow the steps to be able to do it perfectly.
Look: WhatsApp: What does the number “88” mean in your conversations?
How to Update WhatsApp Plus Without Losing Chats: Latest APK Version
- The first thing you should do is wait for the timer to finish, in case you get banned from WhatsApp Plus.
- Do not try this trick if you are still banned on WhatsApp.
- Now you just have to download this version of WhatsApp Plus. Follow the connection.
- Whatever version of WhatsApp you have, it will replace it.
- You just have to click on “Update” and the process will begin.
- If you have to sign in again, don’t worry, just do it.
- When you get to the backup, you will see that the APK file will detect one.
- Hit restore and that’s it.
- You will now have WhatsApp Plus up to date, and best of all, without having to delete the APK or lose your chats.
What’s new in WhatsApp V17.30: The latest version
- This version of WhatsApp Plus V17.30 added anti-theft protection
- It also has a larger custom font.
- Added new UI design “Msg A Number”
- Another detail is that you can hide the Save and Mark buttons on the status page
- You also have the option to add and hide the camera icon from the top home bar
- In WhatsApp Plus, you have the option to edit messages
- Enabled View call history from home
- Enabled View status from contact information page
- Enabled translation in documents for everyone
- Enabled Create your own Avatar (eg Bitmoji) for WA
- Proxy settings enabled (Settings > Storage & data > Proxy settings)
- Option enabled keep messages when disappears mode active (long press on any message)
- The enhanced DP Ring case takes on the same color as the Status Ring
- Fix auto reply/forward failure
- Fixed several custom text status icons
- Fixed crash for some users after restore
5 WhatsApp tricks that WhatsApp Plus doesn’t have
- Change delete for you to delete for everyone: Now when you delete a message and if you chose to delete yourself, you can reverse that option and hit delete for everyone instead. This way neither of you will be able to read this message.
- Send a message to yourself: The newly released while it was only for beta users, it is now available for everyone. It is no longer necessary to save yourself as a contact. We simply switch to a new conversation, and it will appear as the first. We click on it and now we can send ourselves anything.
- Video calls with 32 people: In the event that there is a large group of friends that they want to meet, you can talk to all of them without having to use other applications that achieve the same purpose.
“Evil coffee nerd. Analyst. Incurable bacon practitioner. Total twitter fan. Typical food aficionado.”