Relaxation Camp – Virtual – Lake Mutsu PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC will launch across Steam, iOS, and Android in March, followed by Relaxation Camp – Virtual – Fomoto Camp In April, developer Gemdrops Advertise. Both games will feature Japanese voice, and support Japanese, English, Chinese (traditional and simplified), Korean and French texts.
Here is an overview of the games via Gemdrops:
Back camp Become virtual.
Get a great taste in the great outdoors in the comfort of your home!
Together, Nadeshiko and Rin embark on a new camping adventure, snapping pictures and trying loads of delicious food. It’s gonna be great!
Two different versions in business! Play as Nadeshiko at Lake MutsuOr Rin at Fumoto camp.
(It can also be played without the VR glasses.)
Watch a new trailer below. View a new batch of photos in the gallery. Visit the official website Here.
We welcome and encourage comments on Gematsu. However, we do ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article Before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- There are no comments from the car, Including phishing, baiting, or posting messages.
- Know when not to comment. If you don’t care about a topic, don’t comment.
- There are no offensive comments. This includes offensive, threatening, pornographic, misleading or defamatory content / language, as well as public harassment and individual attacks.
- Do not beg port.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags When posting spoiled or NSFW content (non-nudity only). For example:
Will is Leomon.Determine the subject matter of the content outside of the spoiling tags.
- Be respectful of other commenters. You don’t have to get along with each other, but you do have to discuss politely. If you find that a commenter isn’t following these simple etiquette, don’t continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to amend or delete any Comments without notice. This suspension policy is subject to change at any time.