The amazing faces of GTA San Andreas characters in real life, according to AI | | technology
the rememberer Game Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is one of the gems in the action and sandbox genre. Although we still don’t have a remake with graphical improvements, the artificial intelligence is imagining what the game’s characters will look like realistically.
Look: This is what Shrek’s characters would look like if they were in ’80s live-action, according to the AI.
At this point, the characters of GTA San Andreas are imbued with the memories of thousands of gamers. But thanks to artificial intelligence, Now we can know what they would look like in real life.
Reddit user AaronGNP subscriber In the artificial intelligence forum a series of pictures with The “real” faces of CJ, Big Smoke, Sweet, and more. According to the user, it worked Using three AI systems: ControlNet, Img2Img and RealisticVision. The results look like something out of a live-action movie.
Look: This is what Marvel characters would look like if they were samurai, according to the AI
Here we leave you some other exhibits thanks to artificial intelligence:
- Genshin Impact characters in real life, according to artificial intelligence
- This is what Disney princesses would look like in real life, according to artificial intelligence | video
- Peru regions act as supervillains, according to the AI
- The AI imagines what would happen to Peru if the British Empire invaded us
- This is what Tekken 7 characters would look like in real life, according to the artificial intelligence
- This is what the Harry Potter saga would have looked like if it were a Japanese yakuza movie from the ’80s, according to Amnesty International
- What would Peru look like in 2023 if the Spaniards hadn’t arrived 500 years earlier, according to Amnesty International
“Evil coffee nerd. Analyst. Incurable bacon practitioner. Total twitter fan. Typical food aficionado.”