What is Sharing with Neighbors on an Android phone | sports game
The Android mobile phones They have a lot of details. The most noticeable is the design, the cameras, and even the battery. But now smartphones allow you to expand RAM and even improve its performance in video games.
But there are hidden details equipment. One of them is “neaby share”. Do you really know what this button is? If you haven’t tried it before, or don’t know why it’s there, today we’ll tell you what you can do with it. Follow all these steps that we give you.
Look: Facebook Messenger: How to use the app without a Facebook account
WHAT IS THE NEARBY SHARE BUTTON ON YOUR ANDROID CELL
- The Nearby Sharing or Nearby Sharing button is an option that lets you transfer files instantly.
- Best of all, you don’t have to put the mobile next to the other or anything like that.
- To be able to activate it, simply lower the taskbar of your Android phone.
- Tap the Share with Neighbors button or the Share with Neighbors button.
- At that time, you will be asked if you want your cell phone to be visible to everyone, only your contacts or no one.
- This option should also be turned on for your friend or the person you share the document with.
- When both are connected, choose the file you want to transfer: it can be a photo, video, GIF, etc.
- Remember that the transfer process will take time depending on the weight of the document.
- When finished, your friend will be able to see the file in the download or download folder.
- And that’s it, it’s a fairly easy and simple way to avoid having to upload your files to the cloud for someone else to download.
How to prevent WIFI from accessing your geolocation
- First, enter “Settings” or “Settings” of your mobile phone Android.
- Now, click on the “Location” section.
- The next step is to click on the option called “Location Services”.
- Here, click on the “Google Location Accuracy” section.
- Finally, turn off the “Improve location accuracy” switch.
How to hide your WhatsApp statuses from EX
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- Now before uploading a status, go to settings.
- On this site, you should go to Account and Privacy.
- At that moment you will see several options.
- Select the one who says “states”.
- Click the option that says “My contacts, except.”
- Save the settings and you’re done. You will have already hidden your WhatsApp statuses from your ex.
- This way they will never see what you share daily again.
- Remember that you can bypass this setting by following the same steps.
How to pass your stickers from WhatsAPP to WhatsApp PLUS
- The first thing we need to do is to create a WhatsApp group where we are only.
- There we must send the WhatsApp stickers that we want to be in WhatsApp Plus.
- Once you do that, you will need to back up your WhatsApp chats.
- Now you have to enter the internal storage of your cell phone.
- To do this, go to Files, Android, Media, WhatsApp and copy the folders of Media, Backups and Database.
How to create shortcuts for words or phrases in WhatsApp
- First, install Google Keyboard”gboardAnd make sure it is available by default on your cell phone.
- If you already have it, check if there is no pending update. To download it quickly click over here.
- Now, open the app and access the “Dictionary” section.
- The next step is to click on the option labeled “Personal Dictionary” > “Spanish (USA).
- Here you will click on the plus icon (+) located in the upper right corner.
- Two fields will appear that you must fill in, for example: in the field above, write the full address of your home; And in the second place, the abbreviation can be “dyer” or “dir”.
What does “XD” mean in your WhatsApp chats
- According to the gate Wikipedia The letters “XD” together signify “laughing out loud.”
- Likewise, it shows that if you turn 90 degrees to the right, your cell phone is like representing a face with mouth wide open and eyes tightly closed as a symptom of laughing out loud.
- It can also be written in different ways such as “XD”, “xD”, “Xd”, “xd” and “xq”.
- Similarly, the same source indicates that the first time this symbol appeared was in 1952 as a symbol of the Navy. a poster.
- On the other hand, ‘XD’ in WhatsApp chats also means ‘For God’s sake’.
- Always remember to use it with caution because some people are not aware of the true meaning of “XD” in WhatsApp and this may lead to misunderstanding.
Why can’t you see the last WHATSAPP connection time
- There are several reasons why you cannot see the time of your partner’s last WhatsApp connection.
- One of them is that he decided to hide it from everyone.
- For that, you have to go to Settings, Account, Privacy and Hide for all recent connection times.
- Another reason is that he did not schedule your appointment on WhatsApp.
- Just tell him to register your number and you are good to go.
If you want more information about sportsWe recommend that you follow us on our most active social networks that we offer below.
“Evil coffee nerd. Analyst. Incurable bacon practitioner. Total twitter fan. Typical food aficionado.”