Can? The WhatsApp Currently, it has added more functionality for all its users, for example, it is now possible to create communities of about 512 people, as well as create custom stickers and share all kinds of multimedia content.
In recent days, a simple trick has become popular for you to put a video as a profile picture The WhatsApp. it’s the truth? We tell you that this is only useful so that you can share it on other networks because at the moment the messaging app does not allow you to upload it.
How to set a video as a profile picture on WhatsApp
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- There go to your profile picture.
- At that time, you should search Google for an image in green.
- Set it as your profile picture.
- Now take a screenshot of your WhatsApp profile.
- Install Capcut on your Android cell phone or iPhone.
- There you have to place the video first, then click on Overlay.
- Choose the screenshot that you have created on your WhatsApp.
- Now click on Remove Background and choose Chroma.
- You should take the circle to where the green background is.
- Then you hit the blur and make it 100%.
- Now just square the beginning of the song and the end.
- With this, you will have a video as a profile picture on WhatsApp.
- You can save it and share it on different social networks.
How to create shortcuts for words or phrases in WhatsApp
- First, install Google Keyboard”gboardAnd make sure it is available by default on your cell phone.
- If you already have it, check for a pending update. To download it quickly click over here.
- Now, open the app and access the “Dictionary” section.
- The next step is to click on the option labeled “Personal Dictionary” > “Spanish (USA).
- Here you will click on the plus icon (+) located in the upper right corner.
- Two fields will appear that you must fill in, for example: in the field above, write the full address of your home; And in the second place, the abbreviation can be “dyer” or “dir”.
- Close all. Opens The WhatsApp And enter any group or personal chat, touch the text field to enable Gboard and type “dir” or “dir”, you will see that your full address will appear in the suggestions.
Why can’t you see the last WHATSAPP connection time
- There are several reasons why you cannot see the time of your partner’s last WhatsApp connection.
- One of them is that he decided to hide it from everyone.
- For that, you have to go to Settings, Account, Privacy and Hide for all recent connection times.
- Another reason is that he did not schedule your appointment on WhatsApp.
- Just tell him to register your number and you are good to go.
- Also, this person may have removed you from their contacts.
“Evil coffee nerd. Analyst. Incurable bacon practitioner. Total twitter fan. Typical food aficionado.”