The WhatsApp Keep bringing the news. It is expected that by the end of the year you will not only be able to get rid of the famous “Internet”, but also add new emojis for better interaction with your friends. It is currently testing communities in some Latin American countries.
However, when one of your friends decides to deactivate the double blue check, there is a simple trick to be able to tell if that person has read your messages. This can be done in The WhatsApp? Best of all, there is no need to download third-party apps.
How do you know if they read your WhatsApp message if they turned off the blue double check
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- There you should go to the conversation where they deactivated the double blue check.
- Then click on the message you sent.
- There will be a series of options.
- Click on the three dots in the top corner.
- Select “Information”.
- There you will see in detail if your message was sent, delivered and read.
- The good thing is that this trick works not only in individual chats, but also in group chats.
- Remember that it is not necessary to install exotic APK files.
Why can’t you see the last WHATSAPP connection time
- There are several reasons why you cannot see the time of your partner’s last WhatsApp connection.
- One of them is that he decided to hide it from everyone.
- For that, you have to go to Settings, Account, Privacy and Hide for all recent connection times.
- Another reason is that he did not schedule your appointment on WhatsApp.
- Just tell him to register your number and you are good to go.
- Also, this person may have removed you from their contacts.
- As a last resort, he may have blocked you or switched phones.
- Always remember to keep in touch with him to avoid bad times.
- Use this WhatsApp trick only as long as you know the real reasons for hiding the last connection time.
What does “GPI” mean in WhatsApp
This is one of the words most used by young people and has nothing to do with the institution. Here we explain.
- The word “gpi” has the same structure as “XD” or “xoxo”.
- Although it is not an acronym defined by the Royal Spanish Academy, you can use it to memorize words.
- “Gpi” means “Thank you for inviting”.
- If the output is approved, you can also use “gpi” as a form of thanks.
How to put your name blank on WhatsApp
- The first thing is that there is no need to download the APK.
- Second, you have to enter this Link from Unicode.
- In the box you must select the empty text.
- In the event that you do this on the cell phone, you have to insist a lot to make it happen.
- Copy the text and go to WhatsApp.
- There go to your profile by pressing Settings.
- At that moment click on your photo. Then tap on the pencil icon.
- At that time you can change your name.
- Now just paste the above copied text from Unicode and hit save.
- And that’s it, your WhatsApp name will already be blank or transparent.
How to activate the new function of temporary messages in WhatsApp
- First of all, you should know that this new version of temporary messages is only present, at the moment, in version 184.108.40.206 of WhatsApp Beta for Android.
- Even though you have activated the temporary messages in WhatsApp, they tend to disappear completely, that is, there is nothing left.
- But now every time you activate this function, the new chats will disappear, thus leaving the oldest ones to avoid losing any kind of data.
- For this you just have to go to WhatsApp.
- Then go to Settings & Privacy and select “Default Duration”.
- At that moment you will see an option that says “You must select it”.
- Click there and you will see that you can select all your friends who have the Temporary Messages widget active.
Find out if your partner has deleted conversations on WhatsApp
- First, check it out The WhatsApp You have no pending updates.
- Now, open the app and tap on the three vertical dots icon present in the top right corner.
- Several options will be displayed, access to “Settings”.
- Here you will click on the “Storage and Data” > “Manage Storage” sections.
- Scroll down and in the Chats section you will see the name of all the contacts you’ve talked to before.
- Finally, go back to the main WhatsApp interface and if this user’s name is not there, then their conversation has been deleted.
It’s over, that will be it. You will not access messages, but you will access photos and videos sent by chat The WhatsApp.
WHAT ARE THE RISKS OF INSTALLING THE APK ON YOUR ANDROID MOBILE DEVICE
- In the case of downloading APK files from trusted sites such as: apkmirrornothing will happen, because they provide you with a very high level of security.
- If an APK file you saw on an unknown page caught your attention, we advise you not to download it because you may introduce a “malware” or “Jocker” virus, both of which may steal your personal information such as: bank accounts, credit or debit card numbers, passwords, etc.
- Another danger is that after your mobile is infected, you will have to format it or restore it to factory mode to eliminate all evil, that means you will not be able to backup your multimedia files because you will create a copy of the same virus.
What does black heart mean in WhatsApp?
- The black heart or dark heart is found in the WhatsApp Objects section.
- In order to know its true meaning, we must resort to it emojipediawhich is the website responsible for explaining all application codes.
- It can be used to express illness, sadness, or any form of black humor.
“Evil coffee nerd. Analyst. Incurable bacon practitioner. Total twitter fan. Typical food aficionado.”