WhatsApp | How to know if you have already accepted the new terms | May 15 | Applications | Applications | Smartphone | The trick United States | Spain | Mexico | NNDA | NNNI | SPORTS-PLAY
Were you able to update The WhatsApp In the past hours? With it, anyone with just one number can chat with another person from anywhere on the planet at any time. But there are some details you should know in the future.
However, as of May 15 New policies or terms The WhatsApp, The same ones that will allow you to integrate with Facebook and thus obtain information to improve the targeted advertising system.
Look: Whatsapp and the trick to change the letters of your conversations without programs
While this role was controversial, there are others who accepted the terms without much remorse. Not quite sure you have it?
It should be noted that The WhatsApp He has posted a message to the whole world since January this year explaining, through his cases, the details of what he will and will not do on your device.
How do you know if you accept the new terms of WHATSAPP
So that you know exactly whether you accepted the new terms The WhatsApp It is very simple. To do this, follow these steps:
- Firstly, if you do not accept the new WhatsApp terms, a message will appear at the top of your conversations, as an important message that you must read.
- Likewise, WhatsApp statuses will be shown on your cell phone without registering them.
- In case you don’t see both, just go to Terminal Settings.
- There the message we mentioned will appear in the header again.
- In the event that you accept it and do not realize it, these notifications will not appear to you and you will be able to continue using the service as usual.
Do you have any problem? Do you need to report this? If you have any kind of problem write to email to contact them: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also place the same order from your iPhone.
“Evil coffee nerd. Analyst. Incurable bacon practitioner. Total twitter fan. Typical food aficionado.”