The WhatsApp It continues to include various functions for the convenience and ease of the users. As a result, it launched a series of new features that are already available on the iPhone, so that people can already use these features without problems, in addition, the meta app has informed about upcoming gadgets that will arrive in a short time.
Although many interesting functions appeared, they were not available for all devices, therefore, with Last update in april with your version 23.6.74Finally, many options are already available to the majority of iOS users.
To get this news, just go to the App Store and click on the Update button to be able to enjoy the features that WhatsApp has launched. then who sports We tell you in detail about everything you can find in the application and what are its next versions.
WhatsApp news in April
WhatsApp has released the latest WhatsApp updates for iPhone, and here we explain what these updates are and what they are all about:
- While stickers created with a single touch from photos can be done for a few weeks now on iPhones, WhatsApp has now increased the number of iOS devices that will be able to perform this action.
- Now for all iOS users, you will get the function of creating WhatsApp groups of up to 1024 members, including the person who created the chat.
- For group video calls in Windows, WhatsApp will allow up to 8 people, and if by voice only, it will be possible with a maximum of 32 users.
- You can accept or deny access to a WhatsApp group if you are the one managing the chat. That is, you will receive a request where you can choose which users to enter this conversation.
- It will also be possible to find out which groups you are in with a particular contact, through the WhatsApp search engine.
These functions are those that are still in beta, but will arrive soon:
- WhatsApp will include 60-second video messages in chats, which cannot be saved or forwarded to other recipients. Although it is still in its beta phase, this feature will be launched soon.
- In terms of security, WhatsApp has confirmed that it’s working on three new features: account protection, device verification, and security codes.
- Expiry date can be set in WhatsApp group chats. Likewise, you can choose the duration of these conversations in a custom way or simply deactivate this option.
- Another new thing is that the messaging app is developing a way to block individual chats with a password, so you don’t have to do it in the entire app.
- Regarding communities, WhatsApp will allow administrators to write in these groups, in addition to showing the location they have, so the message view will be larger.
- Finally, WhatsApp will add new text sources, more money, and other details that you can include in states.
How to activate WhatsApp Dark on your cell phone
One of the most popular WhatsApp options is the dark mode or also known as “dark mode”, which is usually configured for greater visual comfort or just pure aesthetics. Here we show you what to do.
- If you have an iPhone, go to Settings.
- Among the options, choose “Display & Brightness”.
- In the Appearance section, tap Dark to enable dark mode.
- You can also take the opportunity to change the WhatsApp icon to black.
- To do this, go to “Shortcuts” and click on “+”.
- Select “Open Application” > “Open” > “App”.
- Choose WhatsApp and press “Done”.
- In the box that is created, click Share, followed by Add to Home.
- In this part you will see that the name and icon can be edited.
- Click on the icon and select one from your gallery.
- Here you must have one in its dark mode, you can search for it on Google or any other browser and save it on your mobile phone.
- Once you choose the icon, save everything and you’re done.
With these steps, your WhatsApp will have completely entered its “dark mode”. You can also take the opportunity to upload a black and white profile picture so that it is in harmony with the other settings.
Did you like this new information about The WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This app is full of new secrets, codes, shortcuts and tools that you can keep trying and you just need to enter the following link for more feedback The WhatsApp In Depor, that’s it. what are you waiting for?
“Evil coffee nerd. Analyst. Incurable bacon practitioner. Total twitter fan. Typical food aficionado.”