WhatsApp: Trick to change notifications for each contact on iPhone | Play DEPOR
The WhatsApp It is undoubtedly one of the most popular messaging applications today, not only because you can send messages, audios or make calls, but it is also possible to choose the type of notifications each time a contact sends a text, a picture or any other information.
To achieve this, it is not necessary to go to any third-party application or software, because the settings can be chosen within the WhatsApp application itself, so it is completely safe to implement, as well as customizable.
You also have the option to edit particular WhatsApp group notifications from a file iPhoneThis is in case you want to quickly identify each time a chat member writes something. Do you want to know how to do it? in sports We explain the whole process to you.
Look: Steps to create a WhatsApp widget on iPhone
So you can customize each WhatsApp contact’s notifications
To customize notifications for a contact or for each specific group in WhatsApp from your iPhone, we are giving you step by step.
- From your iPhone, open the WhatsApp app.
- Find the contact or group chat you want to customize notifications for.
- Once you find it, long press on the contact or group and select Info.
- On the next screen, scroll down and tap Ringtones & Alerts.
- In this part, you can set the duration of the silent time and enable or disable the option to vibrate for contact notifications.
- Also, tap Tone so you can choose the melody you like the most.
- When you are finished making the necessary adjustments, tap Done located in the upper right corner of the screen.
With these steps, you will have customized individual or group chat notifications in WhatsApp from your iPhone. Now, when you receive a message from these people on your mobile phone, it will notify you of your chosen method.
How to recover deleted WhatsApp stickers
- The first thing we have to make sure is that we have made a backup of WhatsApp.
- Then we go to Google Play and there we download the “Personal Stickers for WhatsApp” application.
- If you can’t find it, you can use this connection.
- Install it. Now we will move on to the “+” symbol.
- Then we must click on “Find files”.
- The storage folder of our smartphone will open.
- We click on Android, Media, Com.WhatsApp, WhatsApp and Media.
- There we will find the WhatsApp stickers folder.
How to record videos on WhatsApp hands-free
WhatsApp now allows you to create videos from the same app without having to hold down the record button. Next, we explain how you can perform this trick from your iPhone.
- What you should do first is to open the WhatsApp application.
- Next, go to the States section.
- Now, tap on the camera icon.
- Immediately, the camera will open with the photo option.
- Swipe left to access the video.
- Click on it to start recording.
- You can release your finger and you will notice that the camera will record the same way.
- To finish, press the red button and that’s it.
You can quickly upload materials to your countries or edit them in advance.
“Evil coffee nerd. Analyst. Incurable bacon practitioner. Total twitter fan. Typical food aficionado.”