do you have a cellphone Android? You can now access the secret menu. Currently, smartphones have a series of tricks that few use, such as activating the small rear camera, maximizing the volume, etc.
But there are details that few know about their terminals Android operating systemwhich is that a way to access the hidden menu has been discovered in order to create a file cell phone as you wish. How do I do it and what news does it bring?
How to activate the secret menu on your Android phone
- The first thing will be to enter your cell phone settings.
- Then find the Systems section.
- At that moment, you should tap About phone.
- In the Transfer Number section, you will have to press 6 times in a row to activate the secret menu.
- Now go back to Systems and you will see an option called “For Developers”.
- In that secret menu, you can configure the location of your cell phone.
- Also change the animation of your device, how you want to use the USB port, etc.
- This option will be very useful if you need to improve the speed of your computer.
What is the hole at the top of the cell phone screen
- Many assert that he is a speaker; But they were wrong.
- The opening above your cell phone plays an important role in your everyday communications: it’s the earpiece.
- This is many times, on Android terminals it is usually quite long, while on iPhones it does not take up much space.
- Likewise, when making a call, it works in conjunction with the small holes above and below your cell phone.
- To change the microphone, if it is broken, you will have to pay a lot of money because it is a rare piece that breaks.
“Evil coffee nerd. Analyst. Incurable bacon practitioner. Total twitter fan. Typical food aficionado.”