Android | The trick to delete your personal information from Google search | jobs | Tools | trick | Privacy | Security | Play DEPOR
Suddenly you’re using Google from a cell phone android And you notice that your phone, credit card numbers, bank accounts, photos of identity documents, etc. appear in the search results of the aforementioned browser, act immediately so that no one can access the said confidential information, as you can be the victim of a cyberattack . Fortunately, there is a method that will help you flag and delete certain personal information without your consent, want to know how to do that? At Depor we’ll explain it right away.
Before starting the process, it is necessary to highlight this though Google remove a webpage or image from search results, they will not be able to remove content from third-party websites that host them. It is possible that the information is still on those pages, so it can still be found through URLs or in posts shared on social networks or other search engines.
Look: Android: The trick to finding out the current temperature of your cell phone
The trick to remove your personal information from Google searches
- First, if you discover that your data has been exposed to Google, click on the following connection to download a template.
- Now, click on the pencil (edit) icon to the right of the sections’Select the Google product where the content you want to report appears” And “What product does your order refer to?“.
- Several options will be displayed, in either case select “Google Search”.
- The next step depends on the situation in which you are requesting removal of your personal information, we recommend that you select “Political (illegal) reasons for reporting content“,”Private Information” And “Personally identifiable information“.
- In the final part, tap on the notification.Follow the instructions on this pageHere, Google will explain how to implement the scraping process.
- In the “Personal information that Google will remove” section, click on the blue phrase that says “How to remove personally identifiable information (PII) or invisible content from Google Search“.
- They will determine which information to remove from Google searches.
- Click “How do I initiate a removal request?”.
- Finally, follow the instructions, Google will guide you through the rest of the process.
- Each box contains simple language for the user to complete.
Learn all the functions of the Android digital buttons
The arrangement of the buttons on your device is determined by Android and related mobile phone brands, they are placed as follows: “Multitasking”, “Home” and “Back”, it is possible to change their locations, later we will tell you how to do it.
- Multitasking button (three vertical lines icon): is probably the least used. It is used to close all apps running in the background, which you are not using but keep consuming your phone’s battery and RAM. Click on it and all the windows of the applications that you have open will appear, close those that you do not use to optimize the smartphone.
- Home button (square icon with curved edges): Also known as “Home”, it is used to indicate the interface or home screen of a cell phone, however, if you press it for a few seconds, the “Google Assistant” will be activated, a function that comes from default.
- Back (arrow symbol pointing left): As its name indicates, it is one step to go back or exit an application in progress.
“Evil coffee nerd. Analyst. Incurable bacon practitioner. Total twitter fan. Typical food aficionado.”