This should not be lost sight of. The WhatsApp It adds different features in its fast messaging app. For example, it is now possible to hide your last online time and prevent your friends from downloading a hidden photo. But there is a little known trick.
It’s a function that has been around, but few have dared to use it: The ability to know if this is the person who blocked you The WhatsApp He’s online.”. How is that done? Well, it’s very easy.
It is not necessary that you have to download third-party applications that, more often than not, end up breaking the privacy of your conversations and even knowing part of your personal information.
Look: WhatsApp: List of mobiles for which the app will not be available today or tomorrow
How do you know if that person who blocked you on WhatsApp is ‘online’?
- The first thing would be to ask a friend to join a WhatsApp group with that person who has blocked you.
- It should be noted that this partner must also know the other person so that there are no misunderstandings.
- Once you join a group, start chatting.
- At that time you will have to wait for a few minutes.
- Then click on your text and go to “Info”.
- If it appears in “Delivered” or “Read”, then this person is online or “online” in WhatsApp.
- If it only appears in Sender, then WhatsApp is not opened yet.
How to activate Instagram status in WhatsApp?
- First, download the trial version of The WhatsApp For Android, don’t worry, we’ll tell you how to get it later.
- Now, click on the tab called Countries and you will see that the stories will be arranged horizontally, like a carousel.
- You’ll see the user’s profile picture and a green circle around it, below the contact’s name, but it won’t be complete if it doesn’t fit.
- At the top right there are two options, the cross icon and the three dots: the first is to access the Camera and the Pencil tool, so you can post photos, videos, texts, emojis or stickers in your country; On the other hand, the second option is to enter the “Countries Privacy” and “Settings” options of the app.
- Below is a blank space where it is estimated that WhatsApp newsletters will be added.
Download WhatsApp Plus APK anti-ban: Latest Version 2023
- The first thing you should do, in case you get banned, is completely uninstall WhatsApp Plus.
- If a counter appears, it is best to wait for it to end.
- In doing so, you will need to download this version of the anti-ban WhatsApp Plus.
“Evil coffee nerd. Analyst. Incurable bacon practitioner. Total twitter fan. Typical food aficionado.”