Android | Things You Should Never Do When Your Phone Dropped In Water | jobs | Tools | operating system | Solutions | Recommendations | Play DEPOR
It is very common that due to your smartphone being censored with the operating system android Falling into a swimming pool, toilet or puddle, this becomes even more dangerous when the device is submerged for several minutes. In 90% of cases, many users manage to save their mobile devices after acting correctly, so this time, from Depor we will tell you the things that you should not do when you find yourself in a similar situation. Take note.
Before starting it is necessary to highlight that on your own it will be impossible to fix a smartphone that has fallen into the water, unless you have the necessary knowledge and tools to do so, however, you can prevent your phone from being damaged completely, this means that by following the recommendations that we will teach you, you will have Hope to save it until the cell phone technician takes care of the rest.
Look: Android: Steps to remove the accessibility button on your phone
Things you should never do after taking your Android phone out of the water
- Turn off your phone android After removing it from the water and drying it with an absorbent cloth.
- Do not turn it on, since you still do not know if there is water inside the device, this is how many users generate a short circuit that ends up damaging some important components.
- If your device is old it may have a removable battery, remove it and proceed to dry it with another cloth.
- Do not attempt to dry the smartphone with a hair dryer.
- Also, do not blow into the speaker part or the charging hole. It’s best to use a Q-tip soaked in isopropyl alcohol, which is a special liquid used by cell phone technicians to vaporize water from electronic components.
- If the battery is not removed, remove the microSD and SIM card.
- A fairly common mistake is to bury your smartphone in rice, the best thing is to buy a packet of silica gel granules, as they absorb everything that is left inside.
- Other users choose to expose their phone to the sun, and that would exacerbate the situation, and even worse, some even put it in the microwave.
- Finally, do not plug it into an electrical outlet, it is bad to mix electricity with water.
Remember, we give you recommendations of what not to do, but we also gave you some solutions to try and save your mobile phone. In addition, it is likely that your smartphone will not turn on when you turn it on, even if it is completely dry, it is normal, it is better to go to a technician who specializes in mobile devices, they have the necessary tools to open your cell phone and clean it from the inside.
What does “nearby” mean on my Android phone?
- Surely when I lowered the notification bar, I saw a “Nearby” icon.
- This is represented as a knotted arc. Why this?
- Well, just like Bluetooth, you tend to be able to share all the photos and videos you want in seconds.
- This is much faster than infrared or bluetooth itself.
- To activate it, you simply have to link your cell phone to the other cell phone to share information.
- Best of all, you don’t need mobile data or connect to the same Wi-Fi network to use it.
- Neighborhood is fast and stable while transferring photos or videos from one cell phone to another.
“Evil coffee nerd. Analyst. Incurable bacon practitioner. Total twitter fan. Typical food aficionado.”