The WhatsApp It adds more features nowadays. For example, it is now possible to hide the famous and cumbersome “online”, but also in the next few days you will be able to leave a group conversation without leaving a trace.
However, even so The WhatsApp It makes great efforts to improve the interaction of its users, and some have decided to download it WhatsApp Plus Redwhich is a modified application with which you can also chat, but you have the possibility to hide the “Typing” and even change the color of the entire platform.
LINK TO DOWNLOAD APK OF WHATSAPP PLUS RED: Latest Version
- The first thing you should know is that you cannot use WhatsApp Plus Red or WhatsApp at the same time.
- For this we recommend, before uninstalling it, to make a backup in your normal WhatsApp.
- Now simply download WhatsApp Plus Red APK with this Link.
- When done, you must give permissions to your cell phone to install third party apps.
- Once done, simply select your cell phone number and enter the verification code.
- Finally, you will have WhatsApp Plus Red on your Android phone.
- Always remember to keep your APK updated to prevent your account from being banned in the future.
- Likewise, it will depend on each user whether he wants to use WhatsApp Plus Red for life or not.
What does “GPI” mean in WhatsApp
This is one of the words most used by young people and has nothing to do with the institution. Here we explain.
- The word “gpi” has the same structure as “XD” or “xoxo”.
- Although it is not an abbreviation defined by the Royal Spanish Academy, you can use it to memorize words.
- “Gpi” means “Thank you for inviting”.
- In the case of the output you’ve accepted, you can also use “gpi” as a form of thanks.
How to change your partner’s profile picture on WhatsApp
- The first thing you need to do is log into WhatsApp.
- Go there to the three dots in the upper corner.
- Select Create group.
- At that time, you should name the group after your partner.
- Then add your friend or partner to the group.
- At that moment you will just have to put the picture you like the most and that’s it.
“Evil coffee nerd. Analyst. Incurable bacon practitioner. Total twitter fan. Typical food aficionado.”