iPhone: Guide to Activating Push Notifications on Mobile iOS 16.4 | Play DEPOR
There are many novelties that it brought iOS 16.4 to iPhone. While there are new emojis available, security improvements, and more, one thing that hasn’t gone unnoticed is push notifications that you can trigger directly from your mobile device.
But what are these push notifications? As announced by Apple, when highlighting the latest version of iOS, this feature is a kind of alert that will hit your iPhone every time a website of your choice has a new or important feature to show you.
This means that you can receive all kinds of notifications and find out the latest news from your favorite pages on the Internet without having to go to them to see what’s new, so you can save time if you just want to know important details.
In the same way, iOS 16.4 also allows you to deactivate this alternative in case you want to find out information from Safari web pages manually. in sports We explain how to enable this feature on your iPhone and have no problems with the process.
How to enable push notifications in iOS 16.4
This new feature of iOS 16.4 is one of the most amazing features in this version. Here we explain what you need to do to enable it on your iPhone without any problem.
- First, head to Safari from your iPhone.
- Next, in the search engine, place a website where you want to receive push notifications.
- After that, go to this page on the Internet, as you usually do.
- Click on the “Share” option, on the icon in the form of a square with an arrow.
- Now, select “Add to Home Screen”.
- In this way, you will have created a shortcut to this site.
- Finally, you will be asked for permissions to receive push notifications.
Remember that you can always deactivate this function if it does not suit you. To do that, just follow the instructions above and turn off notifications in the Settings app.
“Evil coffee nerd. Analyst. Incurable bacon practitioner. Total twitter fan. Typical food aficionado.”