for reasons safetyAnd the The WhatsApp Reveal that it can remove some accounts for him UsersOnly if they download some files apps Violates the terms of this service.
“If you receive an in-app message informing you that your account has been temporarily suspended, it means that you may be using an unauthorized version of WhatsApp instead of the official WhatsApp application. If you do not start using the official version of WhatsApp after temporarily suspending your account, your account may be permanently suspended.”
What apps is not supported by WhatsApp?
The apps are not supported safety Son:
In addition to these, people who claim to be able to transfer your chats from The WhatsApp From phone to phone, they are modified versions of this messaging service.
Why does WhatsApp reject other apps and their security?
The WhatsApp He indicated that apps It’s unofficial Developed by third parties s Violate their terms of service; Therefore, it does not endorse the use of these applications because its practices cannot be validated safety.
How to switch to the official version of WhatsApp?
You may need to backup your chat history before transferring your account to Official version from The WhatsApp. The name of the rogue application determines whether it is necessary to transfer a file Chat history.
Select the name of the application in:
More options > Settings > Help > App info.
Follow the instructions below depending on the name of the app: WhatsApp Plus or GB WhatsApp.
If you are using any application other than Whatsapp plus a GB WhatsApp, we recommend that you save your chat history before downloading a file Official version from The WhatsApp.
It is recommended to follow the steps below to Save and transfer your chat history:
- Wait for the temporary suspension to expire. The stopwatch will display the duration of the comment
- In GB WhatsApp, tap More options > Chats > Backup
- Go to phone settings > tap Storage > Files
- Find GB WhatsApp folder and press and hold to select it
- In the upper right corner, touch More > Rename and change the folder name to “WhatsApp”.
- Open Play Store and download the official version of WhatsApp. If you can’t access the Play Store, download the app here
- On WhatsApp, verify your phone number. Learn how to verify your number in this article.
- On the Backup Found screen, tap Restore > Next.
- WhatsApp must be loaded with your existing chats
If you previously saved your chat history, it should automatically be moved to a file Official version from The WhatsApp. Learn how to save your chat history in the Help Center.
- Open Play Store and download WhatsApp
- Confirm your phone or mobile number