Do you know if your conversations and all the files you share The WhatsApp Are they really protected? With each new version of the app belonging to the Meta, a series of changes are made that not only keep your chats protected, but also prevent third parties from listening in on your calls or video calls. Take note.
How do I know? It’s very easy and you don’t have to have to install cumbersome APKs or some kind of software that puts your conversations at risk. The WhatsApp. Remember that every time the app is updated you can get improvements and fix some bugs.
What is the safest version of WHATSAPP
- WhatsApp for Android: Version 2.21.42 or above
- WhatsApp for iOS: Version 184.108.40.206 or higher
- WhatsApp for Windows: Version 2.2147.16 or higher
- WhatsApp Business for Business: Version 220.127.116.11 or higher
- To find out which version you have, just open WhatsApp.
- Then head to Settings or Settings.
- There, click on “Help” or “Information”.
- At that moment, a window will appear where you can see a series of numbers in the header of the WhatsApp logo.
- Make sure the number is the latest or the one we gave you.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also place the same order from your iPhone through the iOS exclusive service.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill out the form with this Link.
“Evil coffee nerd. Analyst. Incurable bacon practitioner. Total twitter fan. Typical food aficionado.”