do you use The WhatsApp Even to send documents in Word or PDF format? The application features the privacy of sending all kinds of multimedia content with the click of a button. In addition, it protects our privacy, such as hiding the time of the last connection.
Doesn’t your boyfriend want you to know the last time he was “online” The WhatsApp? Well, there is a simple trick to find out 100%. Of course, it is necessary that you install a third-party app. Here at MAG we give you the steps.
How to see the last contact time of your friends on WhatsApp
- The first thing will be to login to Google Play.
- There I search for the application Chat path: Online and visible tracker.
- When you install it, you have to enter the number of your friend that you want to know at the time of his connection.
- Once in, you have to activate the alert to see if your friend is ‘Online’ or not.
- When a beep sounds, the app will tell you that your contact is online.
- In the event that the time of your last connection on WhatsApp is hidden, the app in question tends to collect all the data regarding how long you have been online.
- It should be noted that to access more than one number, it is necessary to make a payment.
What does “Satisfied many times” mean in WhatsAPP
- The text “Forwarded multiple times” appears when the message is shared with more than 5 different people.
- This usually happens when one forwards the message directly.
- The goal of WhatsApp is to protect users from getting caught in spam or fake news.
- The only way to remove “redirect too many times” is to copy the message.
- Then paste it into your WhatsApp chats.
- This way you will avoid having bad times with your friends.
How can I hide my name in WhatsApp groups?
- The first thing will be to enter this site Share.
- Select what is in the box and copy it.
- At that moment you should enter WhatsApp.
- Click on Settings and from there on Profile.
- You will be given the option to edit your name.
“Evil coffee nerd. Analyst. Incurable bacon practitioner. Total twitter fan. Typical food aficionado.”