For more than 7 years, users The WhatsApp They can send voice messages, a function that has been a relief to those who haven’t had time to text, however, some people keep recording long minutes of audio as if it was a phone call, so the green app recently added a voice memo running at double speed.
Now, another problem has arisen, Internet users are asking to be able to listen to the audios before sending them and the application that belongs to Facebook responds positively. In this opportunity, we will teach you to play your voice notes in advance without having to hit the send button.
It is important to clarify that the above trick works on Apple’s Android and iOS cell phones; Likewise, it is a tool that has not yet officially reached the stable version of the service, meaning that it is built into the beta (beta) version of the The WhatsApp.
How it works
When recording audio, a pause button will appear in the middle part of it, and when you press it you will cut off the recording immediately. Then you can listen to the voice memo and even scroll through it so you don’t waste time playing everything. If the message convinces you, you have two options: send it or delete it by touching the box icon in the lower left corner.
How to get the trial version to listen to audio files before sending them
- First, enter Here From your Android phone And click on “Be a validator”.
- Then click “You can download it from Google Play”.
- It will open the Play Store for you to download WhatsApp beta.
- If you already have the trial version installed, you will only have to update it.
- If you have already downloaded the trial version and the new tool does not appear, do not worry, since the update is rolling out all over the world, it may take a few hours.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD WHATSAPP BETA ON iOS
- The first thing to do is download TestFlight in the App Store.
- When you install it, simply Open this link to apply for a position In WhatsApp Beta for iPhone.
- Now you should be redirected back to TestFlight.
- Hit Accept for the job and it won’t take long to install WhatsApp beta on your phone.
- It should be noted that participants in the WhatsApp beta are more limited on the iPhone.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected]. You can also place the same order from your iPhone through the iOS exclusive service.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill out the form using this link. There you just need to put your phone number, as well as your area code, then write your message after making your identification.
“Evil coffee nerd. Analyst. Incurable bacon practitioner. Total twitter fan. Typical food aficionado.”