If you are one of the people who use The WhatsApp To be able to communicate, because there is reason to be afraid of it. It turns out that in recent days you can already use a variety of functions such as preventing her from seeing the last hour of communication or making video calls with 32 people.
While they are very useful tools, there are Users who will not be able to use it today or tomorrow Because they have a cell phone with a rather old operating system inside. Do you have one of these? Did you fail The WhatsApp?
As you know, sometimes updates tend to bring changes, but not all smartphone models are compatible. Here’s how to check and fix it.
Look: Download APK WhatsApp Fouad: How to install from March 2023
List of mobile phones that will be left without WhatsApp today or tomorrow
- Samsung Galaxy Core
- Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 2
- Samsung galaxy s3 mini
- Samsung Galaxy Trend II
- Samsung Galaxy X2 cover.
- LG Optimus L3 II Dual
- LG Optimus L5 II
- LG Optimus F5 phone
- LG Optimus L3 II
- LG Optimus L7II
- LG Optimus L5 Dual
- LG Optimus L7 Dual
- LG Optimus F3 phone
- LG Optimus F3Q phone
- LG Optimus L2 II
- LG Optimus L4 II
- LG Optimus F6 phone
- LG Enact
- LG Lucid 2
- LG Optimus F7 phone
- Huawei Ascend Mate
- Huawei Ascend G740
- Huawei Ascend D2
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6S Plus
- Sony Xperia M
- Lenovo A820
- ZTE V956 – UMI X2 phone
- ZTE Grand S Flex
- ZTE GrandMemo
- Faea F1THL W8
- Wiko Sync Five
- Winko Dark Knight
- Archos 53 Platinum
How do I know my OS version?
- In the case of Android, it’s very easy.
- You just have to go to Settings and scroll down.
- In the software information, you can check the version of your operating system.
- If it is Android 4.1 or below, WhatsApp may stop working.
- Likewise on iPhones.
- Just go to “General”, then “Updates”.
- There check your iOS version. If it is iOS 12, WhatsApp may have errors.
- The best thing will always be to keep our phones up to date.
- Download all the update packages and voila, you may also have a new operating system that allows you to use WhatsApp.
The trick to remove Frequent Contacts from WhatsApp
- First, check it out The WhatsApp You have no pending updates in the Android App Store or iOS App Store.
- Now, open the app and get into the personal conversation that is a recurring one.
- To find out if a contact is a frequent person, try forwarding a message or multimedia file > your contact list will appear, but with a section called Frequent.
- Inside the chat, tap on the three dots icon present in the upper right corner.
What do I do if WhatsApp has blocked my WhatsApp Plus account?
- The first thing that will appear when WhatsApp bans your WhatsApp Plus account is a tick.
- This counter usually sets a fixed time.
- Most of it is 24 hours, which is when you won’t be able to use WhatsApp for anything in the world.
- You also won’t be able to receive or make a backup.
- The best thing that you can do to fix the problem is to uninstall WhatsApp Plus.
- At that moment, you have to download the regular WhatsApp from Google Play.
“Evil coffee nerd. Analyst. Incurable bacon practitioner. Total twitter fan. Typical food aficionado.”