The desired goal is The WhatsApp It is to improve the user experience and that is why every week they provide new updates. The last big success of the Meta service has been the implementation of stickers, millions of people use them to make their conversations more fun and even funny, unlike classic emoticons that only serve to express feelings and emotions or represent things.
The aforementioned instant messaging platform has just launched a final update in its WhatsApp Beta program for iOS users, which brought with it a new tool that lets you create custom stickers from your own photos, meaning you no longer have to resort to third-party apps, the technology portal reported. wabetainfo.
Look: How to edit a WhatsApp message and what is the maximum time to do it?
as you remember, The WhatsApp It actually has a very similar native functionality, however, it can only be used in the WhatsApp Web or Desktop version, very useful if you have access to a PC or laptop. Now, in a matter of seconds, you will also create your stickers through the mobile application, and it is estimated that it will be rolled out to Android users in the coming days.
Guide to creating WhatsApp stickers in the mobile app
- First, download the trial version of The WhatsApp For iOS 16, don’t worry, we will tell you how to get it later.
- Now, open the photo gallery on the iPhone.
- Choose a photo and tap (and hold) on the subject to remove the background.
- Now, drag the silhouette into WhatsApp and drop it into the conversation where you want to send it.
- Finally, the messaging app will ask you if you want to convert the photo into a sticker, accept.
How to be a WhatsApp beta tester on iOS?
- The first thing you should do is download TestFlight on the App Store.
- When you install it, simply Open this link to apply for a position In WhatsApp Beta for iPhone
- You should now be redirected back to TestFlight.
- Press accept to get the placement and it won’t take long to install WhatsApp beta on your cell phone.
- It should be noted that participants in the WhatsApp beta on iPhone are a bit more limited.
- Remember that every time you enter the beta WhatsApp, it may take some time to download the latest version.
How do you delete your WhatsApp account if your cell phone is stolen?
- No one will want to uninstall their account The WhatsApp In order to be able to unlock your device, many iOS or Android devices have the “Dual Messenger” function.
- It is a tool that duplicates applications such as WhatsApp, Messenger or Facebook, it means that you will open two accounts on the same device, and this is the key for you to delete your account from the stolen phone.
- First, contact the operator that provides you with telephone services and cancel the line, so the criminal will not be able to use the SIM card to send verification codes and access your bank accounts or social networks.
- Now, immediately and personally, go to the agency that offers the same service to get a duplicate SIM card.
- When you get it, insert the chip into the device and proceed to activate the “Dual Messenger” function on the secondary phone.
- Open a copy The WhatsApp > Choose a language > Click “Accept and Continue” > Register your number as usual. Remember to restore the last backup.
- You will receive a verification code via SMS to validate the SIM card.
- Finally, this is how the account will be automatically closed on the stolen smartphone.
- If you want to enhance the security of your account, activate fingerprint unlocking, it is undoubtedly an option that will help you in the event that you become a victim of a crime.
How long do you use WhatsApp in a day?
- First, enter your cell phone’s Settings, locate it with a cogwheel or gear icon.
- Now, find the section that says “Digital Wellbeing & Parental Controls” and click on it, the name may differ slightly depending on the make and model of the phone.
- A certain number of hours and minutes will appear at the top, tap on it.
- Above you will see the current date and below a statistical table with all days of the week.
- Below, your Android device will show you the most used apps today, if any The WhatsApp It does not appear (which is very rare), click on “See more”, or click on the application icon mentioned above.
- Here you will see a new window with the exact number of seconds, minutes or hours you have been using WhatsApp so far this day, in addition, you will be able to compare the amount of time compared to past dates.
- If you scroll down, Android will show you other relevant data, such as the number of times you opened the app.
“Evil coffee nerd. Analyst. Incurable bacon practitioner. Total twitter fan. Typical food aficionado.”