Across The WhatsApp You not only send and receive messages from your friends, family or co-workers, but more than that, for example: you can make calls, video calls, post statuses, share multimedia files and even create a personal notebook where you save it. Very important information, such as: passwords, bank details, emails, etc. In short, the data is very private and you do not want to fall into the hands of third parties. On this occasion, we will teach you from Depor two simple tricks to enhance the security of your WhatsApp account. Take note.
To increase the security and privacy of the above-mentioned instant messaging platform, you must enable the following functions: Two-step verification and fingerprint unlock: The first is the six-digit PIN The WhatsApp It will periodically ask you to access the chat tray; The second is a security mechanism to prevent anyone from reviewing your account when you leave your mobile device unlocked, because before accessing you will have to enter your fingerprint, the same fingerprint with which you unlock a smartphone.
It is necessary to note that to enable 2-step verification, it is recommended to write down the PIN code and add an email, why? Simple, in case you forget the password, they will send you a reset link to Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo!, etc. Also remember that not all brands and models have a fingerprint sensor to unlock the device, but in case if your phone Cellular contains this component, proceed with the steps that we will mention below.
How to activate 2-step verification and fingerprint unlock
- First, check that WhatsApp has no pending updates.
- Now, open the app and go into Settings by clicking on the three vertical dots icon present in the top right corner.
- The next step is to enter the sections that say “Account” > “2-Step Verification”.
- Click on the button labeled “Activate”.
- Create a password that is hard to guess, but easy to remember.
- Go back to WhatsApp Settings.
- Go to “Account” > “Privacy”.
- Then scroll down and tap on “Fingerprint Lock”.
- Activate the person with the same name.
- Put your fingerprint and choose the time when your account will be banned due to inactivity, it can be: “Immediately”, “After a minute” or “After 30 minutes”.
HOW TO KNOW IF YOUR FRIEND IS USING WHATSAPP PLUS
- Never connects to the Internet: Until now, WhatsApp Plus allows you to hide the famous “Internet” using the “Airplane mode” option. This way you won’t see that you’re online, but you can continue chatting.
- It doesn’t look like you’re writing: Another intriguing detail of WhatsApp Plus is that it allows you to hide the word “writing” not only from group conversations, but also from individual conversations.
- Exclusive emojis: Although more emojis are expected to be added to WhatsApp at the end of the year, they are already first in WhatsApp Plus.
- I can see your disappearing photos: In order to protect your privacy, WhatsApp has implemented the photos and videos that you see only once. In WhatsApp Plus, you can view these files whenever you want.
- You can’t call, but you can type: WhatsApp Plus has a tool that allows you to block all calls, this way any user will only have to write to you.
If you want more information about sportsWe recommend that you follow our most active social networks that we offer below.
“Evil coffee nerd. Analyst. Incurable bacon practitioner. Total twitter fan. Typical food aficionado.”