Is it a new version of The WhatsApp? Is everything changing? Find out here how to customize the app in the same style as Telegram or Messenger. With it you can send photos, videos, GIFs, animated stickers and even be able to activate self-destructing texts in 7 days if your friends or family don’t see them.
The app has now developed a way so that all multimedia content that you send to your contacts is seen only once and that’s it, although there is a way to be able to keep this temporary image of The WhatsApp.
One of the things that very few know about is the possibility to change the color tone of the logo of the fast messaging app. Do you want it in yellow? Well, here we give you all the steps.
It should be noted that to implement this method, you must have a third-party application that will help you to modify the logo color The WhatsApp. Just play what we’ll show you.
How to change the WhatsApp logo color to yellow
This can be done with all the colors you like, even neon, the same color that is in fashion. This method is only possible on Android, on the iPhone there are quite a few programs that allow you to adjust the tone of the icon. The WhatsApp:
- The first thing will be to download Nova Launcher.
- Once the software is downloaded to your Android device, you just need to configure it to your liking.
- Now you just have to search in Google or your browser of choice for the WhatsApp logo in transparent PNG format with a yellow gradient.
- When you get it now, you just have to hold the WhatsApp logo on your cell phone for 3 seconds.
- A window will be enabled for editing. Click the application icon.
- At that moment, select the downloaded image and adjust it to the size you want.
- Finally, you have to click on Done and you will get the yellow WhatsApp logo.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also place the same order from your iPhone through the iOS exclusive service.
“Evil coffee nerd. Analyst. Incurable bacon practitioner. Total twitter fan. Typical food aficionado.”