Get the most out of The WhatsApp With this trick. Surely you have been browsing your favorite social network and suddenly you see a news that interests you but you cannot read it at the moment, so what you do is copy the article link and save it in the portable notepad. This is how you collect websites that you can’t read because you don’t usually go into your computer notebook; but nevertheless, The WhatsApp It’s an app that you use every day and this time we’ll teach you to create a conversation with yourself so you can store whatever you want. Then we will tell you the steps.
conversation with yourself? This sounds crazy, but you could do with it The WhatsApp Best of all, it will not be necessary to install additional applications that take up storage space on your smartphone. With this chat, you can save all kinds of content such as: photos, videos, links, documents, etc. It is completely unlimited, in short, you can use it as a notepad.
There are several ways to create a conversation where only you are. The first way is to belong to a group of The WhatsApp and wait for all the members to leave so that you are on your own; The second is to create a group chat and add two people to delete later and just leave you, something that may make other users uncomfortable if you don’t coordinate it first. There is a third mode, which is the simplest, as you won’t bother adding it and then removing it.
How to create a conversation with yourself
- From your Android smartphone or iPhone iOS, enter the web browser of your choice.
- In the address bar (where the link is placed) you will type wa.me/
- After the slash (/) put the phone prefix of your country and number, in this case Peru is 51. Example: wa.me/51999888777 (all). Below we will leave you the prefixes of other countries.
- Spain: https://wa.me/34…
- Mexico: https://wa.me/52…
- Chile: https://wa.me/56…
- Argentina: https://wa.me/54…
- United States: https://wa.me/1…
- After setting everything you just have to press enter key.
- The WhatsApp page will open with the option “Continue Chat”, tap on it.
- If you do not have WhatsApp Desktop App You will get this message: “It appears that WhatsApp is not installed”, but below there is another option, which is: “Open in WhatsApp Web”, choose the last option.
Ready, you now have a personal chat that you can use as a notepad to send whatever you want. It is important to clarify that no one but you will be able to see the content of the chat since then The WhatsApp It features end-to-end encryption.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected]. You can also place the same order from your iPhone through the iOS exclusive service.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill out the form using this link. There you just need to put your phone number, as well as your area code, then write your message after making your identification.
“Evil coffee nerd. Analyst. Incurable bacon practitioner. Total twitter fan. Typical food aficionado.”