The WhatsApp It has more than 12 years of history and is still a rather limited app unlike Telegram, its main competitor, but the truth is that the green app is still the absolute leader in terms of instant messaging platforms. Many internet users do not wait for new updates to arrive and use certain methods to convert WhatsApp which is a complete application; So, this time we will teach you a trick that will allow you to take a screenshot of an entire conversation.
Want to keep a group or individual conversation in one screenshot? Well, there is a fairly simple trick so that you do not waste time taking several screenshots and filling up your gallery. It is important to clarify that this trick can only be performed by WhatsApp Web, it means from a computer or laptop.
First, you will have to install an extension in Google Chrome called GoFullPage – Full Page Screen Capture, what is an extension? They are additional functions or software that you add very easily in the browser to improve its performance.
Steps to install the extension in chrome
- From a computer or laptop enter this Link To download the extension.
- Now, click on Add to Chrome and then a small window will open where you will have to click on Add Extension.
- Done, in this part, click on the puzzle icon (extensions) located in the upper right corner of Chrome, next to your Gmail profile picture.
- All your Chrome extensions will open, but find the extension that says “GoFullPage – Full Page Screen Capture” and hit the Path (Fix) icon.
- If you notice, in the upper right corner, the icon of the extension you just installed will appear.
- Now, tap on Extensions, tap on the three vertical dots to the right of “GoFullPage” and enter the options.
- A new window will open so you can configure the extension. Here, in the Image Format it is recommended to put “JPG” and “Paper Size” A4′ image, and then close the window.
How to take a screenshot of an entire conversation
- Open WhatsApp Web from your computer.
- Now, in the magnifying glass at the top, type the name of the contact or group chat you want to take a screenshot. (very important event)
- Then click on the chat and the conversation will open on the right.
- You have to scroll to the start of the chat or from the part you want to capture.
- Finally, tap on the GoFullPage – Full Page Screen Capture icon and wait for the download to finish.
Ready, when the extension has finished loading the whole conversation (screenshot) it will open in a Google Chrome tab, you can download it as a PDF or as a JPG image, it’s a matter of taste. Plus, when zoomed in, everything will look just as sharp, which means it won’t be chipped.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected]. You can also place the same order from your iPhone through the iOS exclusive service.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill out the form using this link. There you just need to put your phone number, as well as your area code, then write your message after making your identification.
“Evil coffee nerd. Analyst. Incurable bacon practitioner. Total twitter fan. Typical food aficionado.”