Many fans are looking forward to the arrival of the new releases Pokemon Shiny Diamond and Shiny Pearl. However, they are also confident that these re-releases will include some new features compared to the original Nintendo DS games.
For this reason, a list was recently published by CBR where they mention 7 changes Which will definitely be interesting to see in a Pokémon Shiny Diamond and Shimmering Pearl remake for the Nintendo Switch. It remains to be seen if it is finally implemented or maintained as in the original.
They are as follows:
- he will not be there MO Similar to the latest installments
- Back from Battle frontSomething found in platinum
- Fans want me to come back too Underground and Pokéwatch
- back Huge revolutions
- Special chapters for Single Pokemon Like Darkrai, Shaymin, Manaphy, Heatran, and Regigigas also Rotom or Arceus
- Giratina And other platinum elements, which don’t seem far fetched looking at that They had already seen each other Elements of this third version
- Call with Pokemon Myths: Arceus, So that this title becomes an introduction or something similar to Diamond and Pearl
What do you think? Want to see more changes to Pokémon Shiny Diamond and Shimmering Pearl? You can share it in the comments.
“Evil coffee nerd. Analyst. Incurable bacon practitioner. Total twitter fan. Typical food aficionado.”