Do you want to connect without knowing the password? Surely you have tried all the alternatives and even played with a key for WIFI which was wrong. If this has happened to you a few times, there is now a tutorial so you can access the wireless network without typing anything.
Well, there is a simple trick with which you can get a file WIFI Without knowing the password. Remember that this tutorial can only be done from devices running Android 10 and above and it works 100% without rooting.
How to connect to WIFI without knowing the password
- The first thing you should do is enter the settings of your cell phone Android.
- There you will have to enter Wifi.
- If your cell phone is connected to a Wi-Fi network and you need your friend to access it without a password, just tap on the network name.
- At that moment you will see a tab that says Wifi QR Code.
- Now you have to enter Settings, Wifi, and in the upper corner tap on the small square.
- Scan the QR code and that’s it, you can now get access to Wi-Fi without having to ask your friends for the password.
- Best of all, you can connect and reconnect without the need for a password. Did you know?
- In the case of iPhones, it is necessary to have a password written down.
How to charge your ANDROID phone without plugging it in
- Is it possible? naturally. First, make sure that the mobile phone which will provide the power to 100% or as much as possible is charged.
- Now, go to the home screen of your mobile phone Android And to display the menu bar, you can do this by sliding your finger from top to bottom.
- Here you will see several options, activate the option that says “Wireless PowerShare”, it should be highlighted in blue (lead means off).
- This part is very important, it is not necessary to activate the same function in the phone that will receive the load, because if you do this, anyone can save energy.
- All you have to do is attach the drained phone battery to the device battery which will provide the power.
“Evil coffee nerd. Analyst. Incurable bacon practitioner. Total twitter fan. Typical food aficionado.”