Facebook Messenger | How to set a default wallpaper for your video calls | Applications | Applications | Smartphone | Mobile phones | viral | trick | Tutorial | United States | Spain | Mexico | NNDA | NNNI | SPORTS-PLAY
This trick Facebook Messenger you will like it. Video calling has become a hobby these days as social distancing and remote working predominate. Through it we can meet with the family, bake someone’s birthday, hold some kind of conference, and even support a thesis.
There are many platforms that have become popular for making video calls. Among them we have Telegram, Skype, Zoom, Google Meet and others. But there’s one that has often become a favorite for home gatherings: it’s all about Facebook Messenger.
Look: Learn how to activate self-destructing messages on Facebook Messenger
For this, it is necessary to add our friends to the social network to talk with them in what is also called video calls.
It is now possible to change the background of your conversations in . format Facebook Messenger In a simple way, even put a virtual machine, with the aim of preventing others from seeing what is behind you. How do you do that? Well, here we leave it to you.
How to put a virtual wallpaper on Facebook video calls
and you know Facebook Messenger It is not just a platform where you can chat with words. It is also possible to send documents, photos, videos, share GIFs, and even send animated stickers of all kinds. But there are little used details like virtual money for video calls. Learn how to activate it:
- The first thing will be to log into Facebook Messenger.
- Once you’re done, make a video call that’s either started by you or someone else has made.
- At the bottom you will see a tab that says Money.
- Choose the one you want. There are many amongst the colorful ones that you will love for their realism in the office.
- When you get it, just accept it.
- And voila, the default Facebook Messenger wallpaper will be downloaded and set successfully.
“Evil coffee nerd. Analyst. Incurable bacon practitioner. Total twitter fan. Typical food aficionado.”