WhatsApp | How to send invisible text | message | Applications | Smartphone | nda | nnni | SPORTS-PLAY
Many are looking for a new feature launched in The WhatsApp: These are invisible messages. How can I activate it? Best of all, you don’t have to install any app to install it on your mobile device.
Invisible text in . format The WhatsApp It has the peculiarity of imitating a message, except that its content is completely empty. In order to get it, it is necessary to resort to a Unicode keyboard. Here we show you all the steps.
Look: WhatsApp: How to put Christmas carols in your app statuses
How to send an invisible text or message on WhatsApp
- It will be the first thing to enter The WhatsApp.
- There select the conversation where you want to send invisible text.
- Once done, go to the Unicode website or enter this Link.
- It’s the letter U+2800 that contains the invisible text.
- Now copy and paste what’s in the box and that’s it.
- If you paste it multiple times, the invisible text will increase.
- This will play a joke on all your friends. Always remember to attach an emoji or caption on WhatsApp.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected]. You can also place the same order from your iPhone through the iOS exclusive service.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill out the form with this Link.
“Evil coffee nerd. Analyst. Incurable bacon practitioner. Total twitter fan. Typical food aficionado.”