do you use The WhatsApp For all kinds of things? Millions of messages are exchanged that you can share, from text to animated stickers. With it you can also make calls and video calls.
But sometimes there are problems The WhatsApp Many of them tend to have delays in messages, rude calls, or mistakes when making a video call. Do you know why it is a good idea to clear the cache?
Why you should clear WhatsApp cache
- The first thing you should know is that the WhatsApp cache tends to take up a lot of space on your device.
- This accumulates some files that are only used to install or update the app.
- That’s why it’s best to always delete the cache.
- To do this, go to Settings, and look for Apps.
- At that moment, go to WhatsApp.
- There you will see the option to “clear cache”.
- If you don’t see it, you can go to Stores and Data.
- Remember that the cache can have up to 1 GB of storage space.
How to know who is spying on your WhatsApp conversations
- One of the clues to know if you are being spied on on WhatsApp is when you receive a message.
- If the notification disappears, it means that someone opened that alert from somewhere else.
- Do you want to block that person’s path? Well, this is what you should do.
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- Now go to settings.
- At that moment, click on the “Linked Devices” tab.
- There you can not only check where your WhatsApp was opened, but also from when.
- Now it is also possible to find out by which device they accessed your conversations, which can be a laptop or a smartphone.
- Simply close all open sessions and this way you will prevent third parties from seeing your WhatsApp chats.
HOW TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF WHATSAPP PLUS 2022
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp Plus.
- Now go to settings.
- In this section, you should click on “Configure WhatsApp Plus”.
- Now simply go to “Update WhatsApp Plus”.
- This is near the bottom of the settings.
- Click on it and you will notice that you will be given a message about whether you have the latest version.
- If it detects that you have an outdated version, it will recommend that you update it.
How to join a group left on WhatsApp
- In the event that you leave a group and want to join again, you only have one chance to do it again.
- To do this, go to the settings of your smartphone.
- Then find the Applications section.
- In this section, tap WhatsApp.
- Now just clear the WhatsApp cache. This often results in you not being able to rejoin the group you left.
- At that moment, you should ask your friend for the link to rejoin the WhatsApp group.
- With the fact that you have cleared your WhatsApp messages cache, you can rejoin that group that you left.
How to know who is ‘Online’ without entering a WhatsAPP conversation
- The first thing you should know is that this feature is only present in WhatsApp Plus.
- You can download WhatsApp Plus APK using this Link.
- After that you have to enter your mobile phone number and verification code.
- Now you just have to go to the WhatsApp Plus settings.
How to activate “Ghost Mode” in WhatsApp
- The first thing you need to do is log into WhatsApp.
- Then we go to settings.
- There, click on “Privacy”.
- At that moment you will see it say “last time and online”.
- There you must put that no one sees that information.
- Then, go to information. In this box, you must paste the blank keyboard taken from the page Unicode.
- You can copy the same blank text in the status and in your WhatsApp name.
- With this you will have activated the “Ghost Mode” in WhatsApp or what is also called “Invisible Mode”.
- Remember that this trick can be done without being Halloween.
So you can translate all your WhatsApp messages
- First, you will need to download two apps from the Android Google Play Store (which you probably already downloaded), namely: “Gboard” and “Google Translate”.
- Make Gboard your default keyboard.
- Now confirm it The WhatsApp You have no pending updates.
- Open the app and enter into any conversation whether it is group or personal.
- Tap the text field and the Google keyboard will appear.
- The next step is to tap on the three dots icon at the top of the keyboard > “Translate”.
- Another white text field will open and above these languages the field on the left should be the language you speak, and the field on the right that you want to translate to.
- Once you choose the languages, write your message without misspellings and respecting punctuation (recommended for a good translation).
- Everything you send will be automatically translated. To translate what you receive you have two options: see it in your native language if the other person does the same; Or copy and paste the text into the white field.
What is WhatsApp
WhatsApp is a smartphone messaging application in which messages are sent and received over the Internet. In addition to using text messaging mode, users can create groups and send photos, documents, location, video, audios, and contacts to each other.
WhatsApp was created on February 24, 2009. On February 19, 2014, Mark Zuckerberg, founder of Facebook (Meta), announced the purchase of the mobile application for a total amount of $19 billion.
“Evil coffee nerd. Analyst. Incurable bacon practitioner. Total twitter fan. Typical food aficionado.”